Husband has shown an interest in inviting men/threesomes into our marriage.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH Ive never known a straight man to want a threesome with 2 other men. If it was me Id be questioning whether he's realising he's gay and I wouldn't agree to it.

Reactions: 10
I have no idea how he'd feel if it was the other way around. He makes jokes about me and other women so I think he'd want some part of it?

We were both each others first everything. Ive been thinking I made him marry me when he didn't want to? What if he went along with it to not hurt me?

I don't want to give up on us but at the same time I don't want to stop him doing what he wants just not cheating. It's confusing and frustrating all in one. If he's gay or wants to explore that then i absolutely don't want to stop that as its not fair for someone not able to be themselves but I don't want to accept cheating and don't think I should have to but at the same time I don't feel strong enough to let go.

Thank you for all you replies. I think in th next few days I will have to have a conversation with him and see where we're at and what he wants going forward but I dread to think this is the end of our marriage.
Wanting to explore his sexuality with men is absolutely no different to wanting to explore any other aspect of his sexuality that doesn’t involve you. Cheating is cheating, and the potential gay aspect doesn’t make that any more justified.

You didn’t make him marry you, you’re not a prude for not accepting p0rn or anal, and he is asking to cheat, not asking for a threesome. You are not doing anything unreasonable, make sure you keep reminding yourself that in case he tries to turn it round on you.

(Also bear in mind that no matter what they say, there are still health risks involved in having sex with gay/bi men.)

Reactions: 10
If I could be involved / watch then yes, 100000000%.

For it to go on behind closed doors, categorically no. I think I’m fairly open minded but they would be a bridge too far. The fact his friends are swingers is irrelevant, it’s essentially asking your permission to cheat.

One thing I will say is, you sound like you have a fantastic, communicative relationship. I don’t think many men would ask permission, whilst I don’t agree with it, I would appreciate the sentiment.

Reactions: 3
I'm really sorry, this must be so difficult for you.

He has been open and honest about it with you, and I think the only way to figure this out will be to have a serious conversation with him about it.

It sounds like from him opening up, that he might have wanted a conversation about it, and although I can imagine it's a really difficult one to have, it's one you need to have, for him and for you x

Reactions: 3
I agree with other posts. He's not asking to introduce other men into your marriage, he's wanting the green light to cheat with your permission.

I'd be firm in finding out if he's ever been with men before you met or during your marriage (sorry if that's been mentioned).
That's a strong request to take on 2 men if he's never done that before!

If he does it & has an epiphany that he's gay, what then? Does he want to be with men but remain with you to keep up the facade? I don't know, but if he's wanting to explore who he really is then I'd be telling him I'm not getting dragged along.

Reactions: 4