Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think of those “influencers” who use #ad but make it so small and hide it behind their profile picture in stories so it’s invisible to those watching.

I guess they can plead it was a “boob” if challenged.

We know better.

Reactions: 8
I’ve tried to add photos but it says file too large.

You can see what I’m talking about in her stories. (Which will disappear of course.) The #ad is only visible if you press to hold.

Reactions: 1
Her lifestyle is so unattainable.
The you tubes recent
She had major insta account before.

Reactions: 6
interesting not an expert like others on here but I believe it has to be clear.
Screenshot_2018-11-16-21-54-32.png
Screenshot_2018-11-16-21-52-35.png
Screenshot_2018-11-16-21-54-38.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh that’s shady isn’t it? I had to read your comment again to spot it. She marks it as an ad on the main grid so what is the point of being so shady on the stories? It’s so juvenile.

Reactions: 7
I'm always banging on about the #hashtaghiders. Either so small it can't be seen, hidden behind the profile or in the same color font as the background so it blends in. They need calling out for sure.

Lauren is ad after ad after ad at the moment. The way she marked ad on her stories the other day was shady and I’ve completely lost respect for her now. I can’t stand how nicey nice is she alllllll the time either.

Reactions: 4
Is a giveaway, with no #AD not just an advert in disguise? No AD declared on the Mud kitchen post, so does that mean it's bought with their own money?

I wonder if Lauren is another who is quick to delete any negative or less than favourable comments. There doesn’t seem to be a squeak of criticism on any of her posts, ever. ?

Has anyone seen this woman’s insta.... Christ almighty. Perfect staging. Ugly kids. Weirdo husband. Standard old shite. She’s SO irritating!!! Do these “influencers” HONESTLY believe people want to be like them???

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen this woman’s insta.... Christ almighty. Perfect staging. Ugly kids. Weirdo husband. Standard old shite. She’s SO irritating!!! Do these “influencers” HONESTLY believe people want to be like them???
Bit harsh calling the kids ugly 🙈 which they’re not I just went to look 😂

Haha, the kids are cute. Personally the account is not my cup of tea as it has that aspirational 'look how fantastic my life is' vibe.

Reactions: 2
The kids are cute, what are you on about. Anyone that uses the hashtag #believeinblenders gets a 👍 from me. Cheesy as duck. Love it.

Reactions: 2
That’s an awful thing to say about children, also how have you deemed her husband to be a “weirdo”

The children are very cute. I quite like her, but I can’t relate at all. Never seen her husband. Her taste and everything she has is so perfect, which is nice but where’s the chaos of every day life with little ones?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.