Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The perfect red lipstick tweed country chic and not a hair out of place on the school run and her general smugness is so irritating. I wonder what her neighbours make of her sat in her car prattling on and smiling like a Cheshire Cat. Going to defollow don’t think I can bear listening to her talking about how lush something is any more
What must the other mums at school think, can imagine it’s just a nice ordinary local primary school. In flounces Lauren head to toe in 50 shades of camel, Fairfax & Favor’d up to the eyeballs, hair bouncing up near her eyeballs. “Olly, Worwee, Mama has the hand-stamped Friday sweeties darlings, let’s go for a country walk and stare at the leaves” She must provide so many sniggers. 1000% Amanda from Motherland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
God Lauren’s going to be absolutely insufferable in the run up to Christmas isn’t she? Ad for men’s gifts when we know her husband is the one who took the photos of her “wrapping” his presents 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And who has a candle on the table where they are wrapping gifts, surrounded by paper, ribbon and other flammables. Total hazard, and im talking the lit candle as well as Laurs fake instalife 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lauren you are NOT wrapping the first Christmas presents because firstly those items were GIFTED to you and then you were paid a FEE to ADVERTISE them. So basically you are gifting your husband FREE STUFF! Such a pretentious and obnoxious, lying woman. Wonder how her boys will turn out later in life! Hopefully nothing like their mother!

Reactions: 13
Lauren you are NOT wrapping the first Christmas presents because firstly those items were GIFTED to you and then you were paid a FEE to ADVERTISE them. So basically you are gifting your husband FREE STUFF! Such a pretentious and obnoxious, lying woman. Wonder how her boys will turn out later in life! Hopefully nothing like their mother!
And then made him photograph her wrapping his freebie gifts 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh yeah forgot that bit 😂 If that’s her idea of the spirit of Christmas then she can keep it. I’d rather put thought and care into gifting presents.
That is just it isn't it. Christmas is just another way for her to make money.

Her gift guides are all about raising money, using affiliate links. Her motivation is preying on her followers lack of self esteem, comparing their life to her utterly fake one, trying to 'buy' an unattainable lifestyle (unattainable even for her!). Her 'charity' promotions and giveaways are all about self promotion, selling and engagement. It is all really sad. It is definitely not how anyone should want to spend (*read waste) their Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow, those wrinkles around her eyes paired with the uber uber smooth forehead. 😂 Wow, she hasnt even hit 40 yet. Youre right, no filter aint forgiving. But, at least its the true look of her face. Doesnt she invest in skincare at all? And all those lipstick shades are the same, they are THE SAME!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok is anyone going to talk about her poor boys now looking like mini adults,? Like young men I see around, it is that coat, polo neck and trainers look

Why are her children never look like children? Don’t get me wrong I always think it’s ok not to dress your children in Paw patrol / Peppa pig and various merchandise sold.

Personally I’ve always avoided that if I could with mine ( apart for some pjs ) but you can still dress your children in some lovely clothes, maybe some colour and have them looking like children not like these mini adult men. I find it so strange and odd how she dresses her boys. I think she thinks it’s how you look posh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok is anyone going to talk about her poor boys now looking like mini adults,? Like young men I see around, it is that coat, polo neck and trainers look

Why are her children never look like children? Don’t get me wrong I always think it’s ok not to dress your children in Paw patrol / Peppa pig and various merchandise sold.

Personally I’ve always avoided that if I could with mine ( apart for some pjs ) but you can still dress your children in some lovely clothes, maybe some colour and have them looking like children not like these mini adult men. I find it so strange and odd how she dresses her boys. I think she thinks it’s how you look posh.
White trousers on a little boy 😂😂 ok then, hope she’s fully stocked with Vanish

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her boys are never wear anything that is what I would class as casual, fun or comfortable. It’s always the drab, nude colours, shirts, woollen jumpers, smart shoes, stiff coats or anything that is gifted. They are her little props/ accessories. She uses her boys. I think she’s a horrible woman for doing so. She is super pretentious too. She’s all fur coat and no knickers. She’s playing at being posh and wealthy, but I don’t think they really are. She’s trying to reach out to a certain audience, because she knows they will spend money. Lauren is clever and smart, but I don’t believe for one minute she’s all that smiley, sweet as candy that she makes out to be. She is faking it at life and at the expense of her two little boys.

Reactions: 20

Oh wow, the photo you are describing appeared in my Explorer page. It is one of the saddest things I have ever seen. They are dressed as 50 year old men.

As someone who works with children, it hurts my hurt to see them being used like this. She uses those little boys like window dressing mannequins. Their poor little, trustworthy hearts.

Reactions: 11
Her boys are never wear anything that is what I would class as casual, fun or comfortable. It’s always the drab, nude colours, shirts, woollen jumpers, smart shoes, stiff coats or anything that is gifted. They are her little props/ accessories. She uses her boys. I think she’s a horrible woman for doing so. She is super pretentious too. She’s all fur coat and no knickers. She’s playing at being posh and wealthy, but I don’t think they really are. She’s trying to reach out to a certain audience, because she knows they will spend money. Lauren is clever and smart, but I don’t believe for one minute she’s all that smiley, sweet as candy that she makes out to be. She is faking it at life and at the expense of her two little boys.
Col was a Skoda salesman, so unless that’s changed, you are correct, it’s all for show, erego the rented cottage and constant aff linking

She is super pretentious too. She’s all fur coat and no knickers. She’s playing at being posh and wealthy, but I don’t think they really are.
Notice the throw away reference in that latest post to the curry bubbling away on the Aga. Not just your average working class Hotpoint, mind. An AGA. This completely unrelated fact is no doubt important, because unless you have an Aga there's no way you could be buying Reiss clothes for your five year old 🙄

I mean, honestly, in what universe do people have money to throw away on Reiss clothes for children?! They'll get absolutely trashed! Or are her boys forbidden to get messy? Now that would be sad. Even Prince George must be allowed to wallow in filth occasionally, and that's obviously who she's trying to make them look like. Poor things.

• Heart
Omg they look dreadful!!!! Absolutely awful. Like theyre in fancy dress as oaps!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg they look dreadful!!!! Absolutely awful. Like theyre in fancy dress as oaps!!!!!!
‘Fancy dress as oaps!!’ 😆 If Lauren reads this, I think the Reiss freebies will be making their way onto EBay 😂 I like a few Reiss pieces as does my Husband, but those clothes on her young kids make them look so old. It’s not a great look!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.