Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Archie might have told her he doesn't want to feature on her page so much now. Or he's just refusing to cooperate with her picture perfect styling. All credit to him if so! He certainly doesn't seem to be cropping up much now. Maybe he's just not in to anything that's aesthetically in keeping with her feed, so he's no use any more as a means to beg and advertise freebies. One day the little ones will no doubt go the same way and she'll be on her own, surrounded by wine and floaty dresses...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My pessimistic side tells me it’s because he’s not as cute anymore because he’s growing up. She wants matching outfits and wholesome pictures and pre-teen boys don’t fit into her aesthetic

My pessimistic side tells me it’s because he’s not as cute anymore because he’s growing up. She wants matching outfits and wholesome pictures and pre-teen boys don’t fit into her aesthetic
With their Adidas trainers on show ruining the aesthetic. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact she felt the need to mention he chose his own outfit says everything, but I do think she probably insisted it was black!

Reactions: 6

Saw this and immediately thought of Lauren. There is also sad beige clothes video for sad beige children 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact she felt the need to mention he chose his own outfit says everything, but I do think she probably insisted it was black!
Exactly. Does anyone remember the rucksack Col wore on a walk some time ago? The completely bog-standard and ordinary type of rucksack that everyone who ever goes out for the day has? And how she was actually ashamed and embarrassed enough of it to apologise for its presence on her stories? 🙄 That really was the beginning of the end for me. I mean, honestly!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Exactly. Does anyone remember the rucksack Col wore on a walk some time ago? The completely bog-standard and ordinary type of rucksack that everyone who ever goes out for the day has? And how she was actually ashamed and embarrassed enough of it to apologise for its presence on her stories? 🙄 That really was the beginning of the end for me. I mean, honestly!!
yea 🤣🤣 the fact she had to justify the bag did it for me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we please talk about her recent gift guide she posted? Really makes me irrationally angry. Like who the duck does she think she is?

• Haha
  • Heart
Can we please talk about her recent gift guide she posted? Really makes me irrationally angry. Like who the duck does she think she is?
She thinks she’s the best person ever to have graced this planet, the best mum, best partner, best instagrammer and that everyone wants to be her 😆 bless!

• Haha
I really don’t want to watch it. Is it unbearable? Does Harry Trevaldwyn need to do a spoof of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She thinks she’s the best person ever to have graced this planet, the best mum, best partner, best instagrammer and that everyone wants to be her 😆 bless!

I wish I had this level of being so self assured! 😂 Simultaneously juggling/failing/being stretched too thin/ chasing my tail/never feeling enough! NB I do not want to be her, just a little less sodding busy! 😂 🤯

ETA If Harry Trevaldwyn does a spoof of this my year will be made! 😆

Reactions: 5
6 months ago she went on and on about the fact she could not cook - absolutely hopeless . Now when there is money to be made she’s suddenly the next Nigella …. It’s porridge , you don’t need candles and a saucier … bung it in the microwave …..

• Haha
6 months ago she went on and on about the fact she could not cook - absolutely hopeless . Now when there is money to be made she’s suddenly the next Nigella …. It’s porridge , you don’t need candles and a saucier … bung it in the microwave …..
Candle lit porridge?? 😳 🙄 Oh, wow!! 🤣🤣 She must be a huge joke in the BB office, never mind the school playground...

I couldn't bare to watch her porridge reel but did see ad, after ad, after ad, just this morning. She is such a brand slut, that what she promotes is meaningless, as she will put her name to and sell her family for anything.

• Haha
Candle lit porridge?? 😳 🙄 Oh, wow!! 🤣🤣 She must be a huge joke in the BB office, never mind the school playground...

I couldn't bare to watch her porridge reel but did see ad, after ad, after ad, just this morning. She is such a brand slut, that what she promotes is meaningless, as she will put her name to and sell her family for anything.
Why the duck has she poured her milk into a jug to pour into a cup to pour into the bowl.... duck me Lauren GET A LIFE

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why the duck has she poured her milk into a jug to pour into a cup to pour into the bowl.... duck me Lauren GET A LIFE
Hyacinth MCDermott - Col is Richard ..... told what to do (Look at meeeeeeee - take a picture etc etc etc ) and then she has her 2 little Sheridan Buckets !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The best recipe she could come up with was making porridge 😂😂😂😂! Cannot believe the brand would be happy with that! It’s not a recipe and certainly does not require special pans to make! What a joke she is! And why does she walk in from her dining room with the pan at the beginning?! Also that is not a simmer Lauren that is bubbling the hell out of some apples! What an utter load of crap 💩 content!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The perfect red lipstick tweed country chic and not a hair out of place on the school run and her general smugness is so irritating. I wonder what her neighbours make of her sat in her car prattling on and smiling like a Cheshire Cat. Going to defollow don’t think I can bear listening to her talking about how lush something is any more

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.