Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we are here at thread number 6! Name inspired by @Clare, thank you!

Recently:

- Lauren has had a BB code and so shilled some more makeup to her fans
- Col caught Covid but is recovering (great news!)
- Occasionally a new tattler comes along and gets to find out Col and Lauren both cheated on their first spouse with each other. Allegedly.
- The sepia toned filters and white linen dresses continue as summer ends
- We anticipate a hardcore Autumn is about to begin complete with decorating the little boys’ room with wreaths and bunting.
- The boys entire lives continues to be a #spon #adBlyton pastiche.

Edited to add a Bobbi Brown code kindly shared by @Starshining in case anyone wanted to make a purchase at a discount without supporting Lauren!
DBDB8409-EC4B-454A-806D-7C361B3C9EE1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I've been lurking for some time and finally joined! I've followed Lauren on Instagram since she was on mat leave with Ollie. I really enjoyed her posts at first but since she went back to work after having Rory it's all gone so salesy and unnatural. I guess that's the whole point from her POV - she's only on insta for the cashflow. I only still follow her because she lives vaguely near me and I have found some good places to visit locally through her posts, but damned if I'll be clicking on any of her aff links! I have to tune out all the ads and obvious product placements 🙄 I guess the massively tasteless and consumerist 12 Days of Christmas rubbish is just round the corner too, ugh...

Reactions: 18
These last couple of days must be the quietest she's ever been, what bliss 😆 Perhaps she's caught covid now!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been lurking for some time and finally joined! I've followed Lauren on Instagram since she was on mat leave with Ollie. I really enjoyed her posts at first but since she went back to work after having Rory it's all gone so salesy and unnatural. I guess that's the whole point from her POV - she's only on insta for the cashflow. I only still follow her because she lives vaguely near me and I have found some good places to visit locally through her posts, but damned if I'll be clicking on any of her aff links! I have to tune out all the ads and obvious product placements 🙄 I guess the massively tasteless and consumerist 12 Days of Christmas rubbish is just round the corner too, ugh...
Welcome 🤗 quite a few of us have exactly the same sentiment about Lauren. She’s a salesperson - on the grid purely to make money now. Btw - You don’t have to follow in order to view her account because it’s public.

Reactions: 11
These last couple of days must be the quietest she's ever been, what bliss 😆 Perhaps she's caught covid now!!!
I thought that too. When real life is going on she doesn't have a lot to say, does she? Like the token story about Afghanistan the other day - couldn't believe that was all she had to say about that!🙄 It's all carefully curated and planned in advance to fulfill her contracts with all the sponsors she works with. Nothing is genuine any more.

Tell me I wasn’t imagining things…it was Amanda lamb who recently started to comment on Lauren’s threads wasn’t it? Well…Amanda lamb has been featured having a chilly family swim wearing a black plunging swimsuit, yet none of Lauren’s swimwear / swimming with the kids posts have been featured in the daily fail - maybe swap the white gifted swimsuit from TWC and opt for black instead lauren! Seems to work for Amanda 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Its back to school time. I can feel it in my bones, cue a picture of ollie and worwee in their uniform, an oversized wool coat and a huge soliloquy about how Laurs is feeling emotional....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Its back to school time. I can feel it in my bones, cue a picture of ollie and worwee in their uniform, an oversized wool coat and a huge soliloquy about how Laurs is feeling emotional....
I do get the back to school photos but I found it so weird when she dressed both boys in duffle coats one year. It was really not that cold if anything it was a pretty warm September. It was not even a cute look and I do love a duffle coat. It was a really bizarre photo, I felt sorry for the boys. She can’t do simple. always goes over the top. Make up, hair, clothes, food. Always ott.

Reactions: 8
The official photographer is better then and back at his day job I see. Urgh I can’t stand the staged doorway photos she uses, always dressing the boys in matching outfits 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Don't forget the little flag too! He *insisted* on having it in the picture last year, if I remember correctly.

I'm sure she said somewhere that the coats were just to cover up the uniform. Just grabbed the first thing to hand, I suppose. Funny how it wasn't a Paw Patrol anorak...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor old Col. He’s barely upright and out of his sick bed and H&H has got him performing for the ‘gram for a smug family walk.

Plus the aggressive skipping from the stepford twins looks v forced. As though Mommie Dearest has forced suggested that they do a bit of skipping for the video and they’ve gone full throttle in an attempt at a cable-knitted rebellion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Using your husband’s ‘rona to flog overpriced vitamins. Simply stunning.
I’d say she was beyond parody but that Harry guy does a cracking job of her type

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus wept! Did she really just try and make on her husbands covid 😳😳😳😳
so I’m calling she has less than 100 people on that Instagram live tomorrow!

Reactions: 12
‘I’m not saying these are a cure for Covid…’ No sh*t Sherlock! Jesus wept. 😮
Any excuse to flog something, she is utterly shameless. I have seen it all now…

She’s also starting to talk about Christmas, so get ready for the unbelievable amount of swipe ups,and her helpful gift buying lists - they are always a hoot! 😂

Reactions: 7
Oh wow. Affiliate plugging and selling of vitamins on the back of a Covid diagnosis. I am speechless.

How lovely of her too, to arrange a Live for us where she will sell more vitamins, "not as a cure for Covid", to us.

She must be delighted now 'Col' is out of isolation; she can focus on selling into her phone rather than looking after her own children. Plus, her elderly mother will be able to stay and look after them, as always, so she will have lots of her usual opportunities to sell to us. The past 10 days of not having a moment to herself and being a 'normal parent' must have killed her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Using your husband’s ‘rona to flog overpriced vitamins. Simply stunning.
I’d say she was beyond parody but that Harry guy does a cracking job of her type
I came to say just that. She is shameless. Also it’s a bit late getting him on the vitamins now, he’s sick! Surely you should already be taking vitamins to build a healthy immune system. But hey ho, swipe up!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.