Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im going against the grain here but i liked some of those Crew outfits, ok, one of them. But i does Laur fk up all of her jumpers by pulling the sleeves over her hands, its her go to winter pose isnt it. And the reel is really badly edited and done. Non of it makes sense, why are you outdoors in the winter with no coat on?

Reactions: 4
Im going against the grain here but i liked some of those Crew outfits, ok, one of them. But i does Laur fk up all of her jumpers by pulling the sleeves over her hands, its her go to winter pose isnt it. And the reel is really badly edited and done. Non of it makes sense, why are you outdoors in the winter with no coat on?
Yeah some of the clothes I do like, the white jumper, and the green trousers. It's the way she styled it all. I also think the reel in general was quite naff, not to her usual 'standards'. Don't think she could be arsed with this one... she's clueless but has ££ signs in her eyes.

Reactions: 6
Yeah some of the clothes I do like, the white jumper, and the green trousers. It's the way she styled it all. I also think the reel in general was quite naff, not to her usual 'standards'. Don't think she could be arsed with this one... she's clueless but has ££ signs in her eyes.
Definitely a naff reel. Like she knew that she was being paid but phoned it in because she couldn’t be bothered.

Doesn't she love herself in that latest ad, look at me, LOOK at me, aren't I stunning :sick: not! She thinks she's a mod-elle!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God she’s insufferable isn’t she! Saying this time of year she lives in jeans and jumpers 🙄erm actually Lauren, this time last year & the year before you “lived in” whatever you’re trying to flog, Like granny dresses and boots and a different wool coat/cape for every day of the week 🙄

Reactions: 12
Oh god, here comes the month of Lauren doing a giveaway so she can get free tit herself

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Lauren is absolutely nauseating. Everything she does is fake, staged, and is about making money from it. Those poor boys growing up like that.

• Heart
4E18E941-5631-4BF2-B78E-413ABB7716CA.jpeg

How nauseating is her reply to this comment! This was from the video of them going to Daylesford for their free* cooking class.

*As of course Lauren wouldn’t pay out of her own purse.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Organic cotton fairy wings ???? £20 … an old cardboard box would do the trick !

Organic cotton fairy wings, please tell me this a joke? What’s wrong with a £5 set from B&M 😅
They wouldn’t make her £10 commission ! X

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That Christmas jacket 🤣🤣🤣🤣red velvet with a shirt and bow tie for her child 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She showed it to Ollie and he gasped and said he wanted to wear it for Christmas! Yeah right! 🤥 in words of Gino : if my grandmother had wheels she’d be a bicycle!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So they like dressing the same...of course they do...don't!!!! I bet they have no choice in the matter, poor boys :cry:

That outfit reminds me of something a ventriloquist dummy wears 🙈
OMG it really does doesn’t it!! 😂 Laurens boys are her puppets though. She controls everything in order to portray the perfect wife, perfect husband, perfect family, perfect home, perfect life just for likes and money on insta. Sad sad woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.