Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I see looking at that pic, is what probably went on behind the scenes, like her giving col orders thru gritted teeth on how to take the perfect picture for content 🙄 her smile doesn’t look genuine. Her posts are all so contrived, and all the comments from other influencers are just vomit inducing, they’re all as bad and as false as each other.

Reactions: 8
It’s that time of year where she obsesses over the weather and gushes about the SUNSHINE every morning.

Are you ready for tomorrow…

”Happy Thursdayyy! I hope you’re all good. 😚 I hope you have this lovely sunshine too! We’re off out for brunch this morning. I’m sooo glad it’s the school holidays. Enjoy your Easter weekend!”

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s that time of year where she obsesses over the weather and gushes about the SUNSHINE every morning.

”Happy Thursdayyy! I hope you’re all good. 😚 I hope you have this lovely sunshine too! We’re off out for brunch this morning. I’m sooo glad it’s the school holidays. Enjoy your Easter weekend!”
Don’t forget Cols amazing roast lamb with a slow mo gravy pour on Sunday 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think that's an old pic from the summer? None of the trees where I live have leaves yet.
Maybe she’s been watching (ready to leech I reckon) Sienna’s posts and has learnt how to PhotoShop the background 😂 it does look very green you’re right, I can’t imagine it’s that much warmer where she is than me about an hour away in the Midlands to cause them to come into leaf like that.
…and also, you need to iron your new dress love 🙄
1649921860581.png

Are you, in fact, Lauren? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she’s been watching (ready to leech I reckon) Sienna’s posts and has learnt how to PhotoShop the background 😂 it does look very green you’re right, I can’t imagine it’s that much warmer where she is than me about an hour away in the Midlands to cause them to come into leaf like that.
…and also, you need to iron your new dress love 🙄
View attachment 1193294
There aren't that many leaves in her other recent posts with trees in .

It's probably a pic from a batch shoot she did in the summer that she was saving for when she had no content.

Reactions: 5
There aren't that many leaves in her other recent posts with trees in .

It's probably a pic from a batch shoot she did in the summer that she was saving for when she had no content.
Has to be a current dress though to capitalise on the affiliate link - which lets face it is what the entire ridiculous post is about -ADVERTISING and making money from the silly sheep!

Reactions: 3

She’s done it!! A full ‘The Leopard’ style Enid Blyton Easter weekend barf fest 🤮 Why is she so tweeeeeee!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.