Hunters and Heels #5 there's a spelling mistake, surely it should be buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely agree with you, but as soon as restrictions were lifted Lauren went for it, as if she was making up for her lack of free trips after the previous 12 months. Whilst I too think we need to get some sort of normality back, I personally have taken a more cautious approach and whilst unfortunately you can pick Covid up anywhere, anytime I just think she behaves like someone who thinks because the government has decided to lift restrictions then the virus has gone anyway. It is completely personal choice, and I am absolutely all for that, but I am just saying Lauren and Col have packed so much in and been here there and everywhere (particularly eating inside restaurants and staying in hotels, etc,) it is not at all surprising one of them has it.
and I doubt that she’d even address it, in terms of “well everything is open again and we have been making the most of it, so we half expected it”

they were just so keen to grab grab grab the freebie stays and meals they probably didn’t think.

Reactions: 5
The swimsuit picture in France is back. I remember her posting the last time that her hands were shaking it when she was posting it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The swimsuit picture in France is back. I remember her posting the last time that her hands were shaking it when she was posting it.
Oh I remember THAT photo! Oh she’s so worried about posting a photo of herself in a swimsuit yet is happy enough to show off her cleavage in see through bras advertising lingerie! What a contradiction! She’s an idiot. Pretends she’s all coy and sweet wearing her virginal white dresses, but we all know she is no prude! She just loves herself and wants attention all of the time.
As for asking her followers to keep her company whilst she’s stuck at home tending to Col - how about just spending time with your boys without the phone? She is addicted to validations, swipe ups and anything that will make her money. Can’t stand this phoney woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh I remember THAT photo! Oh she’s so worried about posting a photo of herself in a swimsuit yet is happy enough to show off her cleavage in see through bras advertising lingerie! What a contradiction! She’s an idiot. Pretends she’s all coy and sweet wearing her virginal white dresses, but we all know she is no prude! She just loves herself and wants attention all of the time.
As for asking her followers to keep her company whilst she’s stuck at home tending to Col - how about just spending time with your boys without the phone? She is addicted to validations, swipe ups and anything that will make her money. Can’t stand this phoney woman.
Totally agree with all you have said...she's a phoney, vile, attention seeker :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Only BUY Lauren McDermott could put a post up about Earth Day by extolling consumerism, imploring her followers to buy a stupid bag. She’s either stupid, deluded, arrogant or just all three.

Oh and also, so she didn’t take her boys for a nice afternoon out for a play and an ice cream, she took them for a photo shoot so she could waft around dressed like a middle-aged narcissistic twit to promote a bloody bag and get smoke blown up her bum by strangers on insta. Fun times boys! Mama loves you!
Couldn’t find a title suggestion for the new thread in the first few pages of most liked posts but Claire’s very liked post made me think:

Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

It’s succinct and accurate? 🤣 (plus her full name for the google SEO)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Couldn’t find a title suggestion for the new thread in the first few pages of most liked posts but Claire’s very liked post made me think:

Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

It’s succinct and accurate? 🤣 (plus her full name for the google SEO)
Go for it!

Also… here’s a code for anyone out there that is “obsessed” with BB but doesn’t like to line the pockets of LaurenLedbury™️
you are welcome… 😏

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Go for it!

Also… here’s a code for anyone out there that is “obsessed” with BB but doesn’t like to line the pockets of LaurenLedbury™️
you are welcome… 😏
Thank you 😊 I do quite like BB but would never ever buy from Lauren nor use her codes which ultimately line her greedy pockets - I’m a stubborn cow and would rather pay full price in a shop or online than help fund Lauren’s ‘Daylesfordesque’ lifestyle thank you very much 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New thread!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.