Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a great number of likes on the newest smug dress pic - careful you don’t overkill your sheep Lauren. There’s a limit on faux-whimsy, meadow wandering, bloom clutching, middle-aged dress waftery wankery even for the loyalest of supporters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Not a great number of likes on the newest smug dress pic - careful you don’t overkill your sheep Lauren. There’s a limit on faux-whimsy, meadow wandering, bloom clutching, middle-aged dress waftery wankery even for the loyalest of supporters.
She is basically doing that whole grandmillenial thing that quite a lot of American accounts are doing. Or Rosie who is basically pretty much copying her BFF Julia. They all wear these type of dresses and sit around surrounded with baskets, flowers and freshly baked bread 😆

Reactions: 9
So she’s whinging about cutting the boys hairs, if you hate it so much just wait until the salons reopen in less than a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s whinging about cutting the boys hairs, if you hate it so much just wait until the salons reopen in less than a week!
She always tags on a story with zero relevance or content when she plugs loads of products / does an ad. Maybe she thinks it hides the selling?! 🤯 Why

Does anyone have experience of starting a new thread? I know the name is important to us all, so I am a bit worried if an Admin does it, the title will be Hunters and Heels #5.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hunters and heels #5 - you can change your name but the sham stays the same

Unless there was one earlier that was missed. I’ve been dipping in and out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She always tags on a story with zero relevance or content when she plugs loads of products / does an ad. Maybe she thinks it hides the selling?! 🤯 Why

Does anyone have experience of starting a new thread? I know the name is important to us all, so I am a bit worried if an Admin does it, the title will be Hunters and Heels #5.
I know.or when shes going to do an add on her grid she posts a wee meme or something she thinks will engage people. Shes so easy to read how desperate she is. To me those speedy gifts are pointless.

Reactions: 3
The spelling mistake one from @Kim Mild is my fav and we need to ensure the H&H name lives on:

Hunters & Heels # 5 - she’s made a spelling mistake. Surely it should be BUY Lauren McDermott

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.