Hungermama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s why I wonder whether they know of more than just Alice? When I saw Hungermama’s stories about this debacle I thought it was so OTT when I cross referenced it to what I’d read on here from Alice about her. It just didn’t match.
I think that Hungermama needs her own thread now. She’s exceptionally hungry for publicity.

Reactions: 11
?..?..

I think that Hungermama needs her own thread now. She’s exceptionally hungry for publicity.
Yep. Link for pre-orders for her new book on her page. Isn’t that a lovely coincidence after featuring in the press and receiving free publicity

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She is absolutely loving Clemmie’s fall from Grace and is intent on filling her shoes and moping up some of those contracts. The face to camera sharing (so close) is her particular usp- watch me emote, look at my pretty face (she is very beautiful) it’s all very intentional whilst pretending to be so upset and distressed by it.. it’s this aspect of social media that is so infuriating. And the suck up followers, what’s that about?

Reactions: 6
The melodrama of her stories! “I live in London and can only go home four times a year! (plus to France and Germany and Belgium and). I have spots, I’m suicidal!” Her three goddam good things every day AS THOUGH SHE IS LIVING LIFE ON THE BRINK. She seemed more bothered by instahun drama than her 5 year old breaking his actual sodding leg. I watch her stories with fascination because I’m convinced she’s a sociopath but I can only ever manage 2 or 3 before the nausea rises.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Nooo don’t give her her own thread.... that’s exactly what she wants!
It was time, sadly. She’s a single woman now, who only has her children fifty percent of the time and who recently came back from another trip to the West coast of the United States to see her family and is going again in January. But, she can’t afford to go for Christmas, even though she will be all alone. So she thought she’d volunteer somewhere instead. She doesn’t have a car though and public transport doesn’t run that day, so how will she get to her volunteer job? I’m sure a #gifted break would help lots as that is what she was angling for.

• Haha
At the moment she now has 27.7k

My detective skills tell me it's also too much of a coincidence. :unsure:

She's been friends with Adamo back from when she lived in London and to be honest I was surprised her account wasn't bigger. She is a very beautiful woman but she does seem like an add on to the group.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
At the moment she now has 27.7k

My detective skills tell me it's also too much of a coincidence. :unsure:

She's been friends with Adamo back from when she lived in London and to be honest I was surprised her account wasn't bigger. She is a very beautiful woman but she does seem like an add on to the group.
They grew up in the same town north of Seattle. There were a few of them in London.

• Wow
Yep. Link for pre-orders for her new book on her page. Isn’t that a lovely coincidence after featuring in the press and receiving free publicity
She's disingenuous so unlikely to be such a coincidence. Still can't get over her loyal friend Tetyana going on
and on in her stories about the MoD thing. She even came on Tattle to explain why but it didn't make sense. It's got to have been publicity for the book.

Reactions: 5
Stop trying to make Hungermama happen!! 🤣
She’s been waiting for an opportunity like this for years (along with her mate Tetyana). They’re a pair of desperados. Pretty sure Tetyana was a poster called KitKat1106 (or something similar) on the old MN threads and the pairs thirstiness shines through. Someone had made a dodgy comment about one of CT’s kids and they tried to make it all about them when nobody had actually mentioned HM up to then. In fact nobody had ever heard of them.

• Haha
Her ex changed his Insta account to private after they split up, however he used to happily feature their children publicly in the account. She used to post smoochy pictures of them when they were on *date* nights which were rather cringe inducing and definitely over sharing.

Last edited:
She has kindly put up new insta stories to remind me what else is so intolerable.
- she always forgets what she’s about to say in the first five seconds (cmon love, this is NOT hard, is it your job or not?)
- the hand
- they go on. And on. And on.

Reactions: 4
I imagine when HM & Tetyana get together they are insufferable. This latest Insta post. I feel she’s trying to drag out the Instahun drama if only the post made any sense. Check out that hashtag 😂

HM & her friend have had their 5 minutes over this now. They should leave it. Only there’s a book to plug so ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Check this out from an ES article on FOD. HM must be over the mooooooooon.
There was a picture of her in the Mail Online. It really does seem like she might have been the ringleader here but she stepped back so friend Tetyana could give more publicity on her behalf.

She has kindly put up new insta stories to remind me what else is so intolerable.
- she always forgets what she’s about to say in the first five seconds (cmon love, this is NOT hard, is it your job or not?)
- the hand
- they go on. And on. And on.
She gets really distracted on her stories. This means they drag on for a very long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There was a picture of her in the Mail Online. It really does seem like she might have been the ringleader here but the stepped back so friend Tetyana could give more publicity on her behalf.
I think she used Tetyana to test the water - to see if there would be backlash against her or if people would be anti-MoD. If it backfired Tetyana would be left to take the fall but now that there is no-one publicly in the pro-MoD camp, HM is proudly attaching her name to this. Whilst trying to flog her book.

Reactions: 1
oh my. From lurker to poster...
Franny, my friend and I were pissing ourselves laughing when we realised that Tetyanawrites is no other than.... Kitkat1002 from the Babycentre....
you must go and read her posts... we laughed so much! A gem is her telling people she farted in front of her husband and cried in humiliation! go figure! (this is one of our favourite arseholes on forums jokes... we have told this story so many times!!! it has even made its way in an article I wrote a few years years ago...)
Hello Tetyana, do you still talk to strangers about your love for "bum fun"?????

Thank you Franny for bringing all this back... we can't stop laughing.....

• Haha
oh my. From lurker to poster...
Franny, my friend and I were pissing ourselves laughing when we realised that Tetyanawrites is no other than.... Kitkat1002 from the Babycentre....
you must go and read her posts... we laughed so much! A gem is her telling people she farted in front of her husband and cried in humiliation! go figure! (this is one of our favourite arseholes on forums jokes... we have told this story so many times!!! it has even made its way in an article I wrote a few years years ago...)
Hello Tetyana, do you still talk to strangers about your love for "bum fun"?????

Thank you Franny for bringing all this back... we can't stop laughing.....
Farted in front of her husband and was humiliated? What a delicate soul. How would you know it’s her?

I think she used Tetyana to test the water - to see if there would be backlash against her or if people would be anti-MoD. If it backfired Tetyana would be left to take the fall but now that there is no-one publicly in the pro-MoD camp, HM is proudly attaching her name to this. Whilst trying to flog her book.
Noticed that HM won’t have to do any voluntary work over Christmas as some friends from the US will be staying with her then. Whew!

American , ukrainian speaker, 3 kids, husband tom works in advertising, self righteous, holier than thou, defo her!!!!!!

We just googled her old posts... so much hilarity!!!

• Haha
American , ukrainian speaker, 3 kids, husband tom works in advertising, self righteous, holier than thou, defo her!!!!!!

We just googled her old posts... so much hilarity!!!
She did seem very self righteous in her stories and post about Hungermama.