hudsons_little_life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve been question her story about the dog for ages.. there’s a couple of “influencers” though who beg for freebies. Look at SezzyBella :rolleyes: she literally takes ANYTHING she can get! She got a baby monitor the other day - for her two year old!
Its being questioned because there is no updates on how much has been raised and where it is going.
If followers are good enough to support her she need to keep them up to date on the money and the dog.
But she is just spending money at hotels and stuff and letting everyone else pay, she has been quiet lately is guilt kicking in?

I am starting to think that the dog doesn’t actually need a life saving operation and some how the vets got it wrong or Mel over exaggerated at the time. Then someone started the fundraiser and she’s had to pretend all along as if it’s legit when it’s starting to become very clear that it’s not.

The last I heard the dog was having diet changes to break down the stones. I don’t understand how she has gone from 1000% certain it’ll cost X amount and be urgent, now it’s been weeks and they’re trying different avenues. Where’s this £1200 figure come from?
Where is the record of how much has been added from raffles (they all vanished pretty quickly).
Where is the updates from the vet and proof she’s spending it as she stated she will (on the dog)?

edit: she has only added raffle money to the gofundme amount ONCE and that’s when some of us got together and asked the guy who organised it to tell her to do it. She had blocked us all when we asked. Where’s the rest?

Double post to add:

not spending it on the dog? Or using the ad money on the dog? 🤔 just tea and clothes and probably more hotels and charity shop rubbish.
7A6E568A-8AE8-47E2-8D88-01736D688452.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
The last I heard the dog was having diet changes to break down the stones. I don’t understand how she has gone from 1000% certain it’ll cost X amount and be urgent, now it’s been weeks and they’re trying different avenues. Where’s this £1200 figure come from?
Where is the record of how much has been added from raffles (they all vanished pretty quickly).
Where is the updates from the vet and proof she’s spending it as she stated she will (on the dog)?

edit: she has only added raffle money to the gofundme amount ONCE and that’s when some of us got together and asked the guy who organised it to tell her to do it. She had blocked us all when we asked. Where’s the rest?

Double post to add:

not spending it on the dog? Or using the ad money on the dog? 🤔 just tea and clothes and probably more hotels and charity shop rubbish.
View attachment 273222
This is the worst!!! Wow! How aren’t more of her followers realising this?

From what a few other followers of her has said there reporting her or already have to the gambling commission for all the raffles and not declaring where it is going and also to the charities commission and go fund me for not declaring exactly what is happening with the money where it has went and fraudulent raising money.
With her paid advertisements too many are waking up to what she really is and they are disgusted.

Reactions: 2
Yet she still gains 50 or more followers a day and small vulnerable businesses are handing over items hoping for sales.... she blocks anyone who says anything and sends her most loyal to attack them. I mean she still has her nasty highlights attacking those girls on her story highlights!

Is that gifted items she is selling her true money chasing side is truly out now.
Yet she still gains 50 or more followers a day and small vulnerable businesses are handing over items hoping for sales.... she blocks anyone who says anything and sends her most loyal to attack them. I mean she still has her nasty highlights attacking those girls on her story highlights!
And bullying only works one way from her no one can do what she does or its wrong.

Selling on her gifted stuff 100%. Hope she declares it to the tax man. Those shoes are £10 new too. Hudson clearly didn’t love them and wear them as much as she said if they’re good as new...
C3C57A4B-A406-4FF8-ACFC-3070B9B6575E.jpeg
7CDD020C-9D73-48B0-9C5E-FC1EA98E6E21.jpeg

Selling on her gifted stuff 100%. Hope she declares it to the tax man. Those shoes are £10 new too. Hudson clearly didn’t love them and wear them as much as she said if they’re good as new...View attachment 273780View attachment 273781
When someone is gifted something you know there going to lie about the product so they can get more free stuff and it has never been more obvious with her.
If she cares about her community that much you would give it to someone in need for free.
After all these are the people that make you money so keep them happy.
But this is all just an act Mel just cares about Mel.
The truth will be out soon with the raffles and fraudulent activity being reported by so many.

Doesn’t massively surprise me. I did a small business giveaway some months back along with other small businesses through her account. She was def after a free necklace from me, I offered a 20% discount but even then she didnt buy

Doesn’t massively surprise me. I did a small business giveaway some months back along with other small businesses through her account. She was def after a free necklace from me, I offered a 20% discount but even then she didnt buy
Mel spend money thats never gonna happen.
Seen a few people that sent freebies and she never stuck to the Terms and ignored them.

God. How obvious is it that she’s begging for a freebie tagging the company who makes the toddler bed that she wants 🙄

“Hudson walked at 6 months” and everyone is clapping and praising this extraordinary statement. It’s bullshit. I’ve followed her long enough to know (and anyone can scroll back and see) he didn’t sit till 6 months and didn’t stand till 8 months.
Ofc every baby is different and every milestone happens at different times but her lying like he’s amazing (like when she was bragging about him jumpin early the other week) just makes other mums panic and feel tit!!!!

she’s such a blatant LIAR. can’t even keep up with her own lies anymore.

“Hudson walked at 6 months” and everyone is clapping and praising this extraordinary statement. It’s bullshit. I’ve followed her long enough to know (and anyone can scroll back and see) he didn’t sit till 6 months and didn’t stand till 8 months.
Ofc every baby is different and every milestone happens at different times but her lying like he’s amazing (like when she was bragging about him jumpin early the other week) just makes other mums panic and feel tit!!!!

Begging for a free bed selling donated items dnd away to dear hotels for nights away but she can't afford her dogs life threatening operation lol.
I can't wait to see what happens when she is investigated for the raffles and stuff.

Where has she written that? I literally remember messaging her when he started standing by himself at 7/8 months because I was like ‘wow’ and thinking he will be walking by 9 months, and he was. 6 months how bleeping ridiculous.

Where has she written that? I literally remember messaging her when he started standing by himself at 7/8 months because I was like ‘wow’ and thinking he will be walking by 9 months, and he was. 6 months how bleeping ridiculous.
On her latest “about Mel” post haha

He absolutely did not walk at 6 months 😂😂 I’ve just had to go through her posts and here she is saying he sat up for the first time a little over 6 months old. This woman is a LIAR 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
6A8B33ED-109B-4A9E-92A2-E68F454B15A4.jpeg

He absolutely did not walk at 6 months 😂😂 I’ve just had to go through her posts and here she is saying he sat up for the first time a little over 6 months old. This woman is a LIAR 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻View attachment 275209
She always lies she has to be better than everyone else she sees herself as the go to Instagram mummy and turns nasty to anyone she sees as competition even though she is not as big as she thinks she is.
Makes out she has the perfect family life but believe me that is far from true.

SEVEN DIFFERENT HOTELS?!? What the actual? Yet she’s been begging for money to save her dying dog. duck sake. Think it’s clear as day this is where the raffle money has gone.