hudsons_little_life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SEVEN DIFFERENT HOTELS?!? What the actual? Yet she’s been begging for money to save her dying dog. duck sake. Think it’s clear as day this is where the raffle money has gone.
So basically daddy Rob can put his hand in his pocket for this but he does not care about the dog!
The 2 of them are parasites and out to beg for as much as they can making out there struggling and fearing what's going to happen with there dog but have money for everything else.
The dog must not mean much to them at all.
That is if the dog is actually sick?
Does anyone actually know if this is true?
I think she thinks if she stops talking about it everyone will forget.

Well... people reported her for not adding all the funds and not being clear on her gofundme and it’s been removed. Now she’s sharing stuff about being kind and not interfering with “real life”

people’s donation money was real life 🤷🏻‍♀️ so of course they got involved.

Well... people reported her for not adding all the funds and not being clear on her gofundme and it’s been removed. Now she’s sharing stuff about being kind and not interfering with “real life”

people’s donation money was real life 🤷🏻‍♀️ so of course they got involved.
No one to blame but herself having all those raffles and not declaring how much was made or adding it to the totals , its funny how we got an update on the dog after everyone was doubting it on here and it was posted people were reporting her.
But yeah be kind even if you see someone taking advantage of there followers kindness and constantly putting the begging bowl out while bragging about hotels and time away.
Its not going to stop here the gambling commission are going to want to investigate her next with all the raffles and no transparency.
Practice what you preach be kind is not something to be used when you do wrong and are called out on it.
I feel for the poor mums she slated before was that being kind putting there names up for others to slate?

Be kind:
Except when you have 1000% proof that four boys and co have DEFINITELY trolled you which turns out to be false and proven false as someone else came forward but you STILL TO THIS DAY have a highlight blaming them on your Instagram page 👏🏻 All because you were caught taking a freebie from a brand and not fulfilling your agreement 😳

Reactions: 2
I am glad that everybody is getting their money back from the go fund me page. I think she was absolutely taking the piss bragging about nights away in hotels, booking holidays etc whilst begging for money to save her dog.

Yes, you’ve worked hard for that holiday money but is your dog not something you work hard for too? Or is that just everybody else’s responsibility? I know for a fact if my dog needed a £1000+ operation the money I had saved for a holiday would go straight to saving her.

Also.. don’t break policy rules? Like I’m sorry but someone reporting you for that isn’t a bleeping troll? 🥴

The person probably hid behind a fake account because they knew she would screenshot all of their messages and tag the account so all of her followers could attack the poor sod. She is not a nice person, that latest video shows how aggressive she seems, and if anything, like a bit of a bully herself. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Still watching the video ‘I want to apologise on behalf of the troll that’s ruined it for everybody’ They’ve not ruined it for ‘everybody’ they’ve ruined it for you 😂 Now you’ve got to fork out money from YOUR own pocket for YOUR own dog instead of probably booking another holiday somewhere. It’s quite clearly pissed her right off.

Last edited:
No one wishes any ill will on the dog but she can clearly pay out her own pocket. Being anonymous isn’t trolling it just means they know they won’t be attacked and added to a highlight for asking where the money is going since she’s bragging about spending while shaking the donation bucket still.

Again saying she had no obligation to update- don’t expect crying every day but if people are literally paying for YOUR dog with their hand earned money they deserve something not radio silence.

She knows who it is? I wonder who she will blame this time with “solid evidence” for a witch himy

No one wishes any ill will on the dog but she can clearly pay out her own pocket. Being anonymous isn’t trolling it just means they know they won’t be attacked and added to a highlight for asking where the money is going since she’s bragging about spending while shaking the donation bucket still.

Again saying she had no obligation to update- don’t expect crying every day but if people are literally paying for YOUR dog with their hand earned money they deserve something not radio silence.

She knows who it is? I wonder who she will blame this time with “solid evidence” for a witch himy
I really had to laugh about not needing to keep everyone updated even though they are paying to operate on her dog she has made it everyone's business.
Its nice she has worked hard for her holidays but followers work hard for there money they are sending to her and I can't believe some are sending the money directly to her now its been refunded.
Don't blame a troll because you got found out breaking the rules.
Nothing has ever been said about how much has been raised or raffles being added to the fundraiser thats on you not everyone else a little bit of truth will go a long way.
Fed up with the poor me act someone has said she studied drama and you can tell because this is all an act.

Why doesn’t she understand... no one said the dog wasn’t sick we just said she shouldn’t be waving the beg bowl around while bragging about holidays. If you can afford to holiday you can pay it yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ and yes people offered but she was constantly promoting it on insta and tiktok hoping for donations like the operation couldn’t be afforded without them!

Why doesn’t she understand... no one said the dog wasn’t sick we just said she shouldn’t be waving the beg bowl around while bragging about holidays. If you can afford to holiday you can pay it yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ and yes people offered but she was constantly promoting it on insta and tiktok hoping for donations like the operation couldn’t be afforded without them!
Its all part of her act looking for sympathy if she plays the victim the begging works better.
Its the begging while flaunting a lifestyle most of us can't afford that is making people question her

I agree. Why is she suddenly showing more and more about the dogs illness too? When she previously said she didn’t feel like she had to? I don’t get it.

All I can say is now people are sending her money direct to her bank/PayPal she 100% won’t have to prove where it’s gone.... so the whole “I’ll donate any excess to a dog shelter” won’t need proving anymore like it would have via gofundme

(again I accept the dog is sick but she can clearly afford it herself)

All I can say is now people are sending her money direct to her bank/PayPal she 100% won’t have to prove where it’s gone.... so the whole “I’ll donate any excess to a dog shelter” won’t need proving anymore like it would have via gofundme

(again I accept the dog is sick but she can clearly afford it herself)
People have gone mad.

Sending money to somebody they’ve never met on the internet.

People have gone mad.

Sending money to somebody they’ve never met on the internet.
This is the best thing that could of happened to her it would not suprise me if this was her plan as now there is no public records of what has been donated.
She will get a dog charity to help her with costs I bet.
So sick of her playing the victim then acting sad not wanting to talk about her holiday as she knows people will question it now.
With the amount she gets free and never pays for the operation should be able to get paid for but the nights away constant will drain her money.
Let's see what the latest pr stunt/scam is today.
If the dog is that ill the holiday should be cancelled but its all about mel.

As per ASA guidelines she needs to be putting AD on every 👏🏻 single 👏🏻 story where she is sharing this gifted hotel thing. You can’t just write “PR” you’re advertising it even if it’s gifted. This is an advert. You are not their PR person, you’re a guest visiting in exchange for advertising. Your stay is your fee.
You’d think since she’s been reported to gofundme she’d be careful to not be reported to the asa too.

I’ve often wondered why she never writes ad anywhere in her posts showing gifted items etc. She will get herself in a lot of trouble.