How To Get Away With Murder

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch this?

I loved the early seasons but got lost with the ones after season 3, particularly after the fire, but it’s now on its last ever episodes and although it is hard to follow I will miss it.

I hate all of the Keating 5 - apart from Asher because he provides the laughs.

I really hope it ends with Annalise saying duck THEM KIDS! She got them out of every rut possible, and has never murderered a sole - unlike them and they are so ungrateful.

Reactions: 7
I do love this show, I don’t like how the style of each series is so repetitive but I guess that’s their thing! Sad it’s ending but I guess there’s no where else for it to go now

Reactions: 2
I do love this show, I don’t like how the style of each series is so repetitive but I guess that’s their thing! Sad it’s ending but I guess there’s no where else for it to go now
Yeah I think it’s run it’s course now, especially with half the characters dead or in hiding lol! I think it would have been better if it didn’t get bogged up in the dark pasts of each of the characters.

I really enjoyed it,but after season 3 have not watched it,but still reading what has happendTwo many deaths and twist and turns,but it probably end with even greater twist.

Reactions: 1
I really enjoyed it,but after season 3 have not watched it,but still reading what has happendTwo many deaths and twist and turns,but it probably end with even greater twist.
Yeah I hope they end with a BANG. I agree far too many twists and flashbacks and characters to be able to follow it properly

I got bored of it, loved it to start. Bit then gorgeous Wes (Alfred Enoch) died and I got bored. Was too samey and just didn't hold me anymore. Loved the relationship between Conor and Oliver. Love a good gay relationship. And Jack Falahee, another very handsome man! An attractive guy definitely makes a show more watchable for me. 😂😂

From-Boy-Wizard-to-Beefcake-e1414876648731.png

Reactions: 3
Same as above! It is a great show but stopped watching for a few seasons. Glad I did because I then rewatched it all from the start so it made sense. Hope Annalise throws them All under the bus, ESPECIALLY Nate.

I just finished season 5. It’s the most unbelievable show ever, but I do enjoy it all the same. Supposedly normal people murdering left right and centre, and covering it all up 🤣 ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
I just finished season 5. It’s the most unbelievable show ever, but I do enjoy it all the same. Supposedly normal people murdering left right and centre, and covering it all up 🤣 ridiculous.
And despite being suspected by the authorities, never getting caught!!

I’m about to start season 6 but feel like I need a break before I get back into the mad world of this show lol

Oh my god!!! Has anyone been watching the latest/final series?!
FRANK IS THE INCEST CHILD OF SAM AND HANNAH KEATING!!!! What the duck.

I enjoyed the finale although it was quite cliche a bit like the Lost finale!!

I've started watching this. I am on season 1 at the moment. Enjoying it so far
Oh enjoy! The first two seasons are the best

I’m kinda glad it’s over, I loved the first couple of series but got a bit lost in the past 2! It was a fitting ending!

Serious question: Do you prefer Frank with short or long hair? Beard or no beard? 😂 I am now on season 3. I feel very stressed watching it. But loving all the twists and turns.

Reactions: 1
I was quite happy until I realised he’s straight in real life and now I can’t stop fantising about us chopping up bodies in the wood together.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s gone too far now - I had a dream about me and him meeting in prison and having an affair 😂

• Haha