How To Get Away With Murder

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never watched Scandal with Kerry Washington. I remember Olivia Pope appeared in How to get away with Murder. I've started watching Scandal which is really good. Just noticed that Analise Keeting also appears in scandal in season 7 which I haven't watched yet ๐Ÿ™Œ I think I must be the only person who hasn't watched Scandal. Now How To Get Away With Murder has finished Scandal has been the perfect replacement. There are quite a few similarities between the shows. There should be a new TV series with Pope and Keeting ๐Ÿ™Œ
I really enjoyed the first few seasons of scandal ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป I watched to the end but thought it got a bit silly sometimes as well, like HTGAWM. But overall, a really good show. I do enjoy Shonda Rhimeโ€™s stuff, I love Greyโ€™s as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've never watched Scandal with Kerry Washington. I remember Olivia Pope appeared in How to get away with Murder. I've started watching Scandal which is really good. Just noticed that Analise Keeting also appears in scandal in season 7 which I haven't watched yet ๐Ÿ™Œ I think I must be the only person who hasn't watched Scandal. Now How To Get Away With Murder has finished Scandal has been the perfect replacement. There are quite a few similarities between the shows. There should be a new TV series with Pope and Keeting ๐Ÿ™Œ
It was a crossover, so the appearance by Annalise in Scandal will follow the same story as Olivia in HTGAWM
I loved the early seasons of Scandal but it does get silly, and Olivia Pope gets really annoying! By the last series I was really just watching to see how it all ended because I was too invested in it not to see what happened!

Reactions: 3
LOVED Scandal and I'm on S5 of HTGAWM. Shondaland is amazing, greys is my favourite ๐Ÿ˜
---
Also, Frank from HTGAWM & Huck from scandal ๐Ÿ˜