How to be the perfect Instagramer/Vlogger! Suggestions for accounts that clearly read here 😉

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all these accounts clearly read here as you can see them add in little bits that we all moan about.

So lets make them a list of things that we actually want to see not the repetitive adds that they all keep doing and the pointless lies that they all tell.

For me I love seeing the day to day stuff, morning routines night routines how they stay on top of the washing lol I like a few hauls or maybe favourites videos with realistic priced stuff.

I also like to see holiday vlogs not free holidays but holidays they have saved and payed for.

What would you add?

Reactions: 2
I follow lots of great instagram accounts but they all are related to my interests and therefore have great content.
Eg
Allotments
Gardeners
Knitters
Sewing accounts
Silversmiths
Artists

All have something to say because they have a purpose.
The instamums and their sales pitches are just MLM scams in disguise!

Reactions: 4
1. Well edited. If you yawn or get the hiccups just cut it or re-do. Maybe even a little bit of a routine to them. I follow Five Two Love and their vlogs have structure and are well edited. It's like watching a very mini episode of a show.

2. Low ads. I don't mind ads as obviously this pays for the vlogging, but they should be minimal and something the Influencer actually uses. Similarly I like hearing them make recommendations about stuff they love which they purchased.

3. Real life vlogs. Hair a mess, kitchen side needing clearing etc is all fine by me. That's real. Fair enough fancy make up and house if doing an ad but otherwise I don't care.

Reactions: 1