How the heck do some instagrammers/youtubers have so much money before they've even become online famous?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they and their partner do seemingly average paid jobs such as working in a shop?

Some of them just seem to have so much money even before they start their Instagram or Youtube accounts. Things like multiple foreign holidays per year, designer handbags, loads of nice clothes, loads of kids all kitted out in expensive clothing, the list goes on....

I don’t know these people but I’m guessing up to their eyeballs in debt, or rich family.

Reactions: 3
Anyone follow Ellie Polly? I thought she was relatable but they are building a huge house and she drives a Jag. She’s only a part time teacher so her boyfriend must be loaded.
I also follow a girl called Montana who I thought was fairly normal but she’s just got a brand new jag for her 30th.
So many of them have designer bags and amazing cars.

Reactions: 4
Apparently it's a thing to buy clothes online only for a photo then return.

Influencers probably do this on top of wearing everything gifted once before flogging off on their depop 🤨

Reactions: 6
Anyone follow Ellie Polly? I thought she was relatable but they are building a huge house and she drives a Jag. She’s only a part time teacher so her boyfriend must be loaded.
I also follow a girl called Montana who I thought was fairly normal but she’s just got a brand new jag for her 30th.
There's an instagrammed with triplets, I think she's called 3 of hearts triplets, and she has a genuine Chanel bag. She tagged it on her 21 Buttons account and it was about 4k to buy!

There's an instagrammed with triplets, I think she's called 3 of hearts triplets, and she has a genuine Chanel bag. She tagged it on her 21 Buttons account and it was about 4k to buy!
I know who you mean. Their house looks like they have plenty of money. They seem really young as well.

Reactions: 1
I know who you mean. Their house looks like they have plenty of money. They seem really young as well.
From what I've gathered the money comes from her side of the family. I originally thought her husband was a footballer when I saw the house but I think he works in sales.

All on HP and credit. I worked in finance (loan processing) whilst at uni and the amount people have on loan is mind-blowing. Mind you, sometimes I'd get people on 120k a year refused a couple of grand loan and a young lad with a trade get accepted for £20k. When they'd kick off, we'd see deeper into their accounts and they were basically in the red every month with all their borrowing. So, kids, I suppose the moral of this story is-don't judge a book by its cover 👨‍🏫

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do you follow meet the vloggers? They got famousnpretending to be rich, going on holidays to Dubai & driving expensive cars. They got completely exposed on another site, they’ve lied about absolutely everything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Chantelle Champs is another. I know she has a book deal now but even in the beginning of her Instagram page she just seemed to have so much money. She and her husband are only in their twenties and have always had a big house in an expensive part of the UK, lots of nice holidays, loads of clothes for their 3 girls, etc.

Chantelle Champs is another. I know she has a book deal now but even in the beginning of her Instagram page she just seemed to have so much money. She and her husband are only in their twenties and have always had a big house in an expensive part of the UK, lots of nice holidays, loads of clothes for their 3 girls, etc.
They always seem to be in America. They’ve been to Disney world twice in two years and booked for next year. They’ve also been to Vegas recently and she’s said that she’s been there “loads of times”

They always seem to be in America. They’ve been to Disney world twice in two years and booked for next year. They’ve also been to Vegas recently and she’s said that she’s been there “loads of times”
And she seems to buy new clothes every day! I'm sure last time she was in Vegas too she was buying expensive designer shoes and posting a poll on her stories about which ones she should buy.

Not familiar with most of the people mentioned here but I feel like a lot have the privilege of starting youtube etc whether that's family money or whatever. But also agree that there are a lot of fake/shady things influencers do to appear more ideal like hiring places for shoots/vids, loaning stuff or even buying and returning it
I get people wanna follow aspirational accounts but the relatability is always a big factor to me and it's so fake these days

I like Ellie Polly, but recently, since the pregnancy announcement, I'm sick of seeing endless AF links for maternity clothing she doesn't own. I genuinely think this is going to be a very long pregnancy.

• Heart
I think they use credit cards or in debt. They probably have their own house because their parents gifted them a deposit. Both my husband and I own Audi and BMW, so people assume we are well off. I get comments from people at work (I work in a care home). When in fact, they were both bought on a credit card which we've both worked hard for and paid off every month and we live in a rented house and budget accordingly to save for a deposit.