How long does it take COVID pass to appear on app?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are travelling abroad on Saturday and have just verified identity on the nhs app to get a COVID pass. It says it can take up to 7 days! Does anyone have experience?
thanks

Mine was pretty quick once I'd verified my identity. I think about 2 days.

Reactions: 1
I already had the app and had signed up. It took one day after my second jab to show up.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone travelled with the pass in their married name and passport in maiden name. Looking to book a holiday and hoping my marriage certificate will be enough as proof I’m the same person

Has anyone travelled with the pass in their married name and passport in maiden name. Looking to book a holiday and hoping my marriage certificate will be enough as proof I’m the same person

I had this conversation recently with someone who works in a GP surgery, apparently a lot of people are asking to change their names back to maiden name as it’s proving a nightmare with their vaccine passport when travelling.
You’re right though, I’m sure a marriage certificate would do as it does for most other things right?

I would take your marriage certificate just to be sure! And obviously all other travel related stuff should match your passport (tickets, passenger locator forms etc)