How long did it take you to conceive?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would anyone be up for a TTC thread? For those of us struggling to conceive, and those of us just starting out??

Reactions: 6
Personal question but when you were trying how often would you have sex?
We’ve been trying for over 3 years and due to start IvF in October but now been delayed until end of jan so I want to just try normally for a month but I feel like I’ve forgotten what’s normal I’m so used to tracking and medication etc

Personal question but when you were trying how often would you have sex?
We’ve been trying for over 3 years and due to start IvF in October but now been delayed until end of jan so I want to just try normally for a month but I feel like I’ve forgotten what’s normal I’m so used to tracking and medication etc
2-3 times a week on average. I am thankful it didn't take me long to conceive but I didn't track ovulation etc as I didn't want to put too much pressure on myself! I've heard lots of stories from people who have been trying for ages and got pregnant as soon as they stopped tracking and just enjoyed it, good luck :)

Reactions: 1
I had a failed round of IVF after trying for 5yrs. A month later I fell pregnant naturally. She’s now 6. I then decided not to go on any contraception, and if we fell pregnant again then amazing, but had in my mind that she might be my only one. We have sex maybe once or twice a week, occasionally more often. I have PCOS, so my cycles are very, very random.

In that time I’ve had another 4 pregnancies, I miscarried my second, but now have two toddlers, and my 4th and final baby is cooking away nicely.

I feel immensely grateful that I have these babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was 23 when I had my first. Took me a year to conceive. The doctor was on the verge of booking tests when I got pregnant.