How hot are you πŸ₯΅ best ice cream debate!🍦

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
weather rant....πŸ”₯πŸ”₯β˜€β˜€β˜€
A place to moan about the weather....... 😏
Happy β€œsummer” people are also allowed 😐

Edited to add the most important question!

what’s the most tasty way to cool down πŸ¦β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸ¦β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸ¦β˜€πŸ˜ŽπŸ¦β˜€πŸ˜Ž

I’m a solid 6.8 out of 10 on the hotness scale right now btw....

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
4 and looking forward to the heat 😎

Just remember come wed and Thurs to keep doors and windows closed to keep in the cold air, so many Brits get this wrong

Reactions: 3
I’m about 6 but where I am won’t be as hot as anywhere else,highest temperature this week is 26

I absolutely HATE the sun. Makes me angry and snappy. I like being Indoors and whilst everyone looks like they're enjoying themselves outside, I most definitely wouldn't be.

Reactions: 4
I HATE it; so glad to not be at work in this and feel sorry for anyone who is! Me and the dogs are hibernating with every blind and curtain closed and the fan on blast. Roll on the winter!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I need more people who hate the sun 🀣
Where are my people πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I hate the sun in a way because that means more people are out and about generally being annoying. Would much prefer a 20 inches of snow and everyone stuck indoors :D

What iced treats is everyone stocking up on, i've got these arriving tomorrow :unsure: hidden veg πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
373660011_0_280x280.jpg

I'm currently a 6.5, the sun hasn't made its way to my window at work yet but the air is thick. Yesterday I was sweltering, so as soon as I got home I got out all my sleeveless blouses, along with loose fitting trousers ready for the rest of the week. I hate having my feet out but at work everyone seems to wear sandals in the office, so I am too. The thought of wearing socks in this humidity makes me weep.

I go from a 4 to a 10 and straight back to a four because I keep getting hot flares

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I hate the sun in a way because that means more people are out and about generally being annoying. Would much prefer a 20 inches of snow and everyone stuck indoors :D

What iced treats is everyone stocking up on, i've got these arriving tomorrow :unsure: hidden veg πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
View attachment 29691
I saw these on a saccone joly vlog! πŸ˜‚
I tried vegan ice cream.
I can only assume the ice cream gods hate vegans.
I think I was swallowing back my own bile with that stale coconut tasting mess 🀒
WHITE CHOC MAGNUM!! Or anything kinder would be my go to 🀣 which is the complete opposite to my normal chocolate choice (really really dark)
But we’ve been using
D70AE178-80AE-4D05-B49E-11041B6DACC1.jpeg For the younger ones 😐
The dogs are chasing ice cubes around.

Reactions: 2
I saw these on a saccone joly vlog! πŸ˜‚
duck! it's too late to cancel now...

These roundtree watermleon and strawberry lolly look so tempting. But i'm sure they're full of tit so have never tried them.
LN_619298_BP_3.jpg
LN_707570_BP_11.jpg

Twister is the ultimate lolly - it has pineapple ice cream and lime sorbet! But it's Unilever...

C35B9363-CA3B-4A64-9528-D298605172D0.jpeg
Childhood 🀣🀣
The freaky foot!! They brought them back but it’s like a toddlers foot 😐 or an adult size 3

A19283D3-799A-42E6-A5FB-2520D148D984.png Amazing! But you’d need to take out a loan to buy more than once.

I’m a stupid fool and just washed my hair forgetting id have to blow dry it now in this heat so RIP me bye everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely bleeping boiling because I'm painting my daughter's hot pink wall back to white ready for having tenants move in.

And the best ice cream is without doubt a maxibon!

Currently sat in a lovely air conditioned office - not really looking forward to going outside and driving home in my car that's been sat in the sun all day!!! πŸ₯΅