How hot are you 🥵 best ice cream debate!🍦

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sleep deprived, not just by the heat but can't concentrate today. This heat is still nothing compared to my gap yar days travelling around asia - no money for aircon then.

I had this coconut ice cream for breakfast, Anna SJ would approve :D it's a 4.5/5 from me and £3 from tesco
View attachment 30003

Those low cal ice creams like halo top aren't worth it even at £2.50. They taste nice but they're just using some fibre to make water creamy so you eat the whole tub but it doesn't feel fulfilling.
I’m new so idk if this is appropriate to post but you can currently get this for £1 using one of the popular cashback apps :)

Lying down on the bed right now is torture. As soon as my back makes contact with the sheets it is sweaty. Still 27degreesC at nearly 11pm. Come on, sweet rain?!?!

Would love to sleep in an igloo right now

Reactions: 1
I'm still roasting now! It's as if the devil invited me to look around hell today 🙄

I'm usually dressed responsibly but today I've wore a bikini with little shorts on. In the garden. Hair sweaty af. Boobs a bouncing. With neighbours being able to see! No fucks given. Sent my 14 year old to shop with £10 to buy fruit ice lollies and ate about 6 of them whilst my feet were in a bucket!! Bloody keeping up appearances come to mind.. 😂😂

This talk of magnums reminded me of those raspberry magnums, they're so good.
Don't make the mistake I did and buy the tub of it. Tastes soooo much better on the stick!

Reactions: 3
Yeah I really don't think its good for your gut or body to be having that, I get a mild reaction.

Those sugar free sweets by the tills in aldi and m&s are drops of hell.
Oh yeah beware of them! My step mum stupidly ate her way thru a packet when she was working from home one day then all of a sudden shat herself, couldn't control it was just billowing out if her, had to stand in the shower and undress herself it was so bad.

I’ve never been so happy in my life that our house came with a pool in my life. Sun + pregnant + cranky toddlers = one unhappy mama!

Best ice cream has to be a Zzapp. If only they could be found somewhere other than the ice cream van!

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah beware of them! My step mum stupidly ate her way thru a packet when she was working from home one day then all of a sudden shat herself, couldn't control it was just billowing out if her, had to stand in the shower and undress herself it was so bad.
Ew, I thought most people knew that sugar free sweets did that. Good job she was at home though. 😬

4BF8EB71-254E-4066-ABD5-853930C8FBD5.jpeg

duck sake.
Honest to god don’t know how some people manage to dress themselves without causing injury.

I mean why would you put a blue one up there.

View attachment 30063

How can people get it so wrong, so publicly. I mean if you have bad taste at least lie 🤦‍♀️

The “good” tier is an absolute disgrace. Scumbags.
The “bad” tier has all the quality options bar the rocket.. I’d stick the malteser ice cream in there,
ditch the rocket to average and the bad tier is a clear winner.
Who voted for this 🤦‍♀️
Whoever decided twisters goes on the bottom tier needs a slap

Reactions: 1
View attachment 30206

duck sake.
Honest to god don’t know how some people manage to dress themselves without causing injury.

I mean why would you put a blue one up there.
I mean, if you're going to do it anyways, at least use a Twister?! Just sayin! [emoji2368]

@Highlandcow, I just hope your stepmum doesn't stumble upon this thread! [emoji85][emoji85] That episode sounds absolutely horrific and traumatising!

I'm a sucker for a Magnum white, but not the ones with bits of almonds, bloody hate those! Or anything lemon or coffee. [emoji1786]