How hot are you 🥵 best ice cream debate!🍦

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, it’s such a faff putting on sun protection now. I have fair skin too and I’ve become more reactive to the sun as I’ve got older. I would like to be under an umbrella next to a pool right now and then take frequent dips.

Reactions: 1
I bought some Lidl choc mint ice cream last night, ready for today. I’m so adventurous.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I enjoy an orange calippo. Always think meh when I go to the shop for an ice cream, but they surprise me everytime. I mostly enjoy the load of juice at the end.

At the moment I'm about 6/10 hot. Dreading this afternoon especially as my fan broke 😭 Roll on autumn!

Sleep deprived, not just by the heat but can't concentrate today. This heat is still nothing compared to my gap yar days travelling around asia - no money for aircon then.

I had this coconut ice cream for breakfast, Anna SJ would approve :D it's a 4.5/5 from me and £3 from tesco
snapshotimagehandler_218327186.jpeg

Those low cal ice creams like halo top aren't worth it even at £2.50. They taste nice but they're just using some fibre to make water creamy so you eat the whole tub but it doesn't feel fulfilling.

Reactions: 3
Those low cal ice creams like halo top aren't worth it
I really liked the taste of halo top, but my stomach is a witch when it comes to artificial sweetener. I don’t know what’s in it, but whatever it is my tummy doesn’t want it hanging around for long. 🤣
I always feel if it looks to good to be true (calorie wise) it is 😬

• Haha
Best ice cream I've had was in Cornwall. Cornish ice cream with a dollop of clotted cream on top😍😍. Sickly but nice😂

I really liked the taste of halo top, but my stomach is a witch when it comes to artificial sweetener.
Yeah I really don't think its good for your gut or body to be having that, I get a mild reaction.

Those sugar free sweets by the tills in aldi and m&s are drops of hell.

I really liked the taste of halo top, but my stomach is a witch when it comes to artificial sweetener. I don’t know what’s in it, but whatever it is my tummy doesn’t want it hanging around for long. 🤣
I always feel if it looks to good to be true (calorie wise) it is 😬
Halotop and fibre ones, any fibre infused diet food really, gives me the most horrendous wind 😂😂

I’ve just remembered that I have some diy ice lolly moulds. Might do some juice ones, or banana and yogurt ones.

FF9C47EC-DC23-461E-A3DE-9E556DBC0A2D.jpeg

How can people get it so wrong, so publicly. I mean if you have bad taste at least lie 🤦‍♀️

The “good” tier is an absolute disgrace. Scumbags.
The “bad” tier has all the quality options bar the rocket.. I’d stick the malteser ice cream in there,
ditch the rocket to average and the bad tier is a clear winner.
Who voted for this 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I won't have a bad word said about a twister. It's perfection

Bit unimpressed with this "heatwave", I'm down south and it didn't even get that warm, was always a breeze and even rained today. Roads melted, pah!

Lemon sorbet is massively underrated, it's amazing especially served in a 🍋

View attachment 30063

How can people get it so wrong, so publicly. I mean if you have bad taste at least lie 🤦‍♀️

The “good” tier is an absolute disgrace. Scumbags.
The “bad” tier has all the quality options bar the rocket.. I’d stick the malteser ice cream in there,
ditch the rocket to average and the bad tier is a clear winner.
Who voted for this 🤦‍♀️
This was made by Niki Albon, one half of YouTuber twins NikiNSammy.

I'm tempted to make a trash thread just for this abomination of a ranking.

white magnum. easy
8 pack of white magnums, £3.99 each or two boxes for £5 in Farmfoods currently. Ridiculous bargain if you buy two boxes.

Obviously the Daily Mail went with the more dramatic version @Yel 🤣
You know, people stripping out of their burning clothes while cooking sausages on their laptops 🤷‍♀️Allegedly..not really

8EE37FBF-B354-41D5-9EED-9544E7BD271A.jpeg

Second the white magnum!
But the Apple Cider lolly looks interesting!!!

@STJ_95 did she put it to a vote, because if so, she needs to remove the people who voted this way from her life. 😐
Nobody needs friends like these, with these mixed up values dragging them down.