How hot are you 🥵 best ice cream debate!🍦

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are the only good thing about this weather. I’m already praying for Autumn and promise to not moan about the rain, I’m far too pale for this
And think about those autumnal Instagram photos...
Feet in between 🍁 🍁 🍁leaves and Starbucks cups.
Yeah I’m not ready for that yet 😐

Reactions: 3
I need more people who hate the sun 🤣
Where are my people 🤷‍♀️
I absolutely hate the sun. I’ve been inside all day where I can help it. Not even my horses like the sun today they’re too hot. They wanted to come in from the field it’s that hot. I just burn and get uncomfortable is it winter yet

In this heat it’s a rocket lolly , old school like.
I had one of these today. I’ve got a box full I love them

• Heart
Current level of hot = boob sweating like a good’un! 😭 😭 Been reading bedtime stories to the gang, and up there is a like an oven despite having fans & the curtains closed all day. I bloody hate it. I’m an Autumn girl to the core, I just keep thinking one more month...one more sweaty month and then I will see those leaves and feel that breeze and stop seeing people with their god awful trotters out all over the show! 🎃

• Haha
I am from the UK but live in Canada and so grateful we got AC in our house year as our summers often hit 30 degrees.

When we lived in the UK, we had a stand-up fan from Argos (like this https://www.argos.co.uk/product/6067690). It worked pretty well at cooling down our bedroom. I would also wet face clothes and put them in the freezer then take them out when going to bed. A gel eye mask in the fridge or freezer is nice too. And don't sleep with a duvet. Just a thin flat sheet! Can get them cheap on Amazon or even at Homesense https://www.amazon.co.uk/Flat-Sheets/b?ie=UTF8&node=3229403031

Reactions: 2
I've stocked up on lollys, ice cream and tonic! bring on the sunshine :D!!

Accidentally bought shloer light sweetened with stevia, but I'll soldier on

• Haha
Currently sitting next to a fan that makes me sneeze but not having the fan does not bear thinking about. I've been drinking water but feel a headache coming on anyway... woe!

Reactions: 1
I hate the sun!! Currently feel like my tits are in a river.
Magnum has to be the best ice cream

• Haha
Currently a 10, sat in a car waiting, wearing mainly black suit (job requirement), I hate the heat and the sudden change in weather/temperature means a busy time at work. I do get to spend days working in a cold room too which suits me better.
On the ice cream options...anything Kinder is most welcome! A Solero just reminds me of the Peter Kay sketch, “ Shut the f*ck up and have a Solero” :ROFLMAO:

I’m looking forward to autumn. 🤨 so over this big yellow bastard in the sky. O and the lolly: solero. Or something minty 🤔

I feel physically sick, have a fogged in head and can barely breathe. I’m in London. Thinking of going to Mcdonalds for dinner so I don’t have to cook.

Last edited:
I HATE the sun ☀ , always have always will. The sun is NOT my friend. The summer in general makes me miserable, even without this heatwave we are suffering through.
I am a winter ❄☃🌨 person. Winter is my time.
As for ice creams 🍦 , I’m in a minority here but I really dislike them. I can manage an ice lolly but any milk based frozen desert is a no from me.

Hate the sun and heat so much, I hate the sun in particular because I burn so easily. The sun only needs to look at me and I look like a tomato, so I have to be caked in Factor 50 if I have to spend time outdoors. And I honestly can’t be arsed, so I stay inside.