Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My boobs were so sore! That’s been the giveaway each time I was pregnant. Plus I’d go off food a bit and feel so nauseous

Reactions: 2

Orange Creme

VIP Member
Sore boobs and feeling dizzy before I had a line on the test. Sickness always started in week 5 for me.

Sore back and the smell of food made me feel sick 🤢. 12 weeks today and still being sick everyday 🙈
I used to carry a tea towel which had fabric softener on it around the house so I could sniff it . If you aren't keeping anything down you may have hyperemesis xx

Bec3007

VIP Member
I was sick a week before I found out and couldn’t stomach food of any sort which isn’t like me. I found out when I was 4 weeks. The sickness continued to last all day/night until around 30 weeks, brutal 🤮

Twinkle485

I know my body really well and was able to tell before I did a test mine was my boobs becoming more round and perkier 😂
Sounds really odd but I think a lot of people just know even before missing a period.

Natxox

Sore back and the smell of food made me feel sick 🤢. 12 weeks today and still being sick everyday 🙈

yelnats

Morning sickness started literally one week in with my first and had zero pms symptoms so knew pretty much straight away I was pregnant. With my second, no pregnancy symptoms whatsoever to the point where I refused to take a test until I’d nearly missed a second period.

Lynseyp

VIP Member
With my 1st pregnancy i had no idea for 5 months, it wasn't until i got pulled into HR office at work that they had noticed i had changed shape and was i pregnant. I had no idea and went to do a test that day and it was positive. I've been having trouble with periods they wasn't consistent so Drs wouldnt help me for 6 months (until March ) where they would do hormone tests and it was January i was told i was expecting and my daughter was born in June (due end of May)
2nd pregnancy i knew after 5 weeks purely as my period was missed as they had gone back to being regular.
For my 3rd i knew early on too as we didnt use protection so kept checking to see if i was a yes it was positive.

ewdavid

We did a test pretty early after I missed my period, I've never had period pains but I had what felt like them for a good few weeks around the time my period was due!

Turns out it was implantation pains, otherwise the tiredness and sore boobs kicked in at about week 7.

Natxox

Sore boobs and feeling dizzy before I had a line on the test. Sickness always started in week 5 for me.

I used to carry a tea towel which had fabric softener on it around the house so I could sniff it . If you aren't keeping anything down you may have hyperemesis xx
I may have to try that out! I have my 12 week scan tomorrow so i will talk to midwife about it xx

Very bloated, no appetite and constant nausea from 3 weeks.

Oh god it’s awful I really feel for you. Wish I could tell you what helps but nothing helped me! Hope it passes soon xx
Thanks, the joys of pregnancy! The opposite from being pregnant with my son lol! Xx

Juliet

Chatty Member
Very bloated, no appetite and constant nausea from 3 weeks.

Oh god it’s awful I really feel for you. Wish I could tell you what helps but nothing helped me! Hope it passes soon xx

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Painful boobs - like, really sore, felt like I was being stabbed through the nipples!
dodgy tummy - was in & out of the loo, despite not eating anything particularly exiting.
feeling just a bit.... odd. I couldn’t put my finger on it, I just could sense something wasn’t “normal” - dunno. I knew I was pregnant before i knew, if that makes any sense!!!!

Sore back, the smell of any kind of food making me gag and going completely off cups of tea, both by about 7 weeks pregnant. Was more aware second time round as was looking for any little sign as was actively trying to conceive