Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beingnosy

I like housewise. Her idea has become massively popular & she’s consistent with her account, why not make some money from it! She engages with her following through regular lives and is transparent about affiliates. If anything, I’d prefer to see more big accounts like hers.

Reactions: 3

Mutley98

VIP Member
Crazes me that’s she goes to a shop films some stuff with swipe ups then a million screen shots of random stuff.!

Reactions: 1

stormsilver

She owns a business of some sorts I believe! But really not sure what it includes and assuming from like you say her old flat etc I’m thinking he’s the one with the. Money 👀 still to tell people you’ve just spent £800 on soft play hire with the state of the world remind just seems so thoughtless 🙃

Reactions: 1

Sophie92

Chatty Member
What’s the story with this new guy? Seems he’s older and already has kids. Now they’ve known each other less than a year and seem to have bought a puppy, huge house and now she’s pregnant as well. I used to like her a lot but now it’s all a bit braggy in your face content

baldy111

The girl must make a fortune from Affiliate links.

Just posts on stories any sort of stuff with no indication where it’s from and it’s all aff links
Does my head in

Beingnosy

She is transparent with affiliates in the fact she states they are exactly that.
She doesn’t say where they’re from which I’ve always thought goes against the rules?
If anyone wants to look at the item on google you can’t cause you’d have to guess where it’s from!
I wasn’t aware of that. Thinking about it only a handful of people I follow state the shop with the affiliate link. I still enjoy her account regardless.

stormsilver

Bringing this thread back to life because I just need to say out loud to someone ‘£800 ON FUCKING SOFT PLAY FOR ONE DAY?!’

NC2020

VIP Member
Anyone seen the SIZE of the house she’s moving into with that guy she’s been with for about 10 minutes? Her home account is athomewith_lauren

baldy111

I like housewise. Her idea has become massively popular & she’s consistent with her account, why not make some money from it! She engages with her following through regular lives and is transparent about affiliates. If anything, I’d prefer to see more big accounts like hers.
She is transparent with affiliates in the fact she states they are exactly that.
She doesn’t say where they’re from which I’ve always thought goes against the rules?
If anyone wants to look at the item on google you can’t cause you’d have to guess where it’s from!

Sophie92

Chatty Member
What does she do?! Is he the rich one? She seemed to go from living alone in a flat which wasn’t particularly fancy to having his baby in about 2 minutes. And these events she “hosts” must just cost money rather than making it.