Housetohomeatlast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t this woman do anything for her kids without a big song and dance
The poor kids look so awkward having their reactions filmed

Reactions: 3
You know what I don’t get? The filming yourself making a cup of tea every day! I make several cups of teas every day and never once think ‘I know, I’ll film this and share 236k strangers’ 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know what I don’t get? The filming yourself making a cup of tea every day! I make several cups of teas every day and never once think ‘I know, I’ll film this and share 236k strangers’ 🤷🏼‍♀️
I unfollowed her a long time ago as I was bored. How somebody who has two kids in school can entertain themselves all day, I'll never know. I'd be bored stiff.

Oh no, she's decorating again, getting rid of the hinch grey wallpaper as many of the huns are changing now Hunch has moved to mushroom manor

Reactions: 1
Oh no, she's decorating again, getting rid of the hinch grey wallpaper as many of the huns are changing now Hunch has moved to mushroom manor
Her house is claustrophobic. Full of gifted tat. It’s like insta has threw up in her lounge. The fire just plonked there. There isn’t room to swing a cat

She’s been very quiet this week. Don’t know if it was just me but she seemed on the verge of tears when she did her talking story in the car at the beginning of the week. I wouldn’t be surprised if her husband is pissed off with her constantly buying toot and plastering their kids every move on Instagram.

Reactions: 4
She’s been very quiet this week. Don’t know if it was just me but she seemed on the verge of tears when she did her talking story in the car at the beginning of the week. I wouldn’t be surprised if her husband is pissed off with her constantly buying toot and plastering their kids every move on Instagram.
The kids are starting to look awkward with it

Reactions: 2
Latest story she thinks she’s got creative block 😂😂 nothing creative about making a cup of tea!!!

• Haha
Is it just me or does anyone else think MI5 Pedro is lazy?

Is it just me or does anyone else think MI5 Pedro is lazy?
He comes across as having very ‘traditional’ view. He goes to work, is away a lot of the time while she is the mother and bored home maker who’s daily content is filming herself making a cup of tea (which we all do several times a day), going to the gym dnd cleaning the house

Why the count down for her kitchen reveal shes only got a new pair of blinds . Bore off ya bat toothed bint

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well that kitchen 'glow up' was a let down. New blinds, lick of paint and a vase. She's hardly the cure for boredom is she.

• Haha
Reactions: 4