Housetohomeatlast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Literally just came to see if there’s a thread for this account as she’s so sneaky with the #ads!

Reactions: 5
Unbelievable. In Tesco this morning, doesn’t really need anything but needed something to do 🤦‍♀️ Gone to The Range now for a mooch, Aren’t we meant to be in a Lockdown and not just nipping out for a mooch 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
This is my first post and can’t believe there’s not more comments about her! Each day I wonder why I follow her... her day just seems to be more and more shopping, even with a lockdown :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Where’s the husband, that’s twice now we’ve seen the bed only half slept in!

Right not being funny but if I'd not seen my kids for 11 weeks I'd be collecting them from school for sure. He was just chillin on the sofa when they walked in, he could have at least greeted them at the door. I know he's been traveling home for 27 hours but duck me! They were so excited bless them, he didn't seem to give a tit.

Reactions: 3
Seriously, do her kids not know how to put things away?? Every time she does a house clean the kids have literally destroyed their rooms and chucked everything out of the drawers and wardrobes and just left it. I would be sending them right back to clean it all up and put it away properly, not doing it for them!

Reactions: 6
Seriously, do her kids not know how to put things away?? Every time she does a house clean the kids have literally destroyed their rooms and chucked everything out of the drawers and wardrobes and just left it. I would be sending them right back to clean it all up and put it away properly, not doing it for them!
I don’t follow her anymore but this used to make me wonder, even from being tiny my kids were made to pick up toys etc and put them away. But then I again I’ve always worked for a living. Stand by that this ‘influencer’ is a complete beg. Her mooching about the open shops to spend money/create content in lockdown just took the pure piss.

Reactions: 1
Why is her house such a mess all the time? She doesn’t work, her kids are old enough to look after their own rooms! Give your head a wobble and sort it out!!!!

Her house is ram packed with gifted items. The living room is awful
There is a gifted fireplace just plonked there

I'm glad she now has a thread on here, she's a proper beggar. I think the husband works abroad a lot, im sure he's on mega money. She doesn't seem to work either, just goes to the gym, shops and cleans. I like their house, not my taste but it looks homely enough. Shes on the beg for a new kitchen floor as she hates the tiles, won't be long before its done.

Yes I noticed that with the kitchen tiles, she was pointing out a crack
The sad thing is just by doing this she will get gifted flooring

I know I'm probably a bit pre menstrual but watching her and her family having all these trips away, is getting me a bit 😭😭 no idea why she feels the need to film their alton Towers and nice hotel trip? Some people love to brag.

Not long started following her and this last week with all the trips, yes it’s nice for the kids but why document it all for strangers?? It made me question the account and I can’t believe it’s not got more comments on here

Not long started following her and this last week with all the trips, yes it’s nice for the kids but why document it all for strangers?? It made me question the account and I can’t believe it’s not got more comments on here
I think its because she is quite dull. She does the same thing every day. She must have loved this week and their camping trips, actual content, pimping her kids out on the gram. Dont know why she doesn't just get a job.

Boring and repetitive. Stupid ads everywhere and the last few days with envelope after envelope all for content. Cringy asf

I think its because she is quite dull. She does the same thing every day. She must have loved this week and their camping trips, actual content, pimping her kids out on the gram. Dont know why she doesn't just get a job.
Oh but she has got a job ,on her Facebook page it says her job is content manager at house to home at last 😂 she wants sacking cos she is boring as 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4