houses_and_harper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any thoughts?

I like Tory and the business she has created, however I find her stories on the renovation work and complaining about the 'mess' annoying. She clearly has the money to do all this work and has people in to do it for her, or her husband. The work is completed really quickly and she hardly has to live in squalour for long and she's always out on holidays/nights out so why complain?!

Reactions: 1
Yes!! I completely agree.
I’ve unfollowed her and the business page. You can see how much it’s worth online, so she’s not short of money.

Reactions: 2
Yes!! I completely agree.
I’ve unfollowed her and the business page. You can see how much it’s worth online, so she’s not short of money.
She’s not exactly flush in money either?
Her liabilities are high and her assets are fairly low - her net worth is pretty basic actually considering?

Last edited:
I mean fair play to her she has a lot of plates spinning and an impressive social life I certainly couldn't do what she's done. She's only been on the house 2 months though hardly a long time, and I know renovations are never easy but it's not like she's lived without a kitchen or bathroom for anything seemingly more than 5 minutes.