House on the move.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I didn't see .i know they know each other as he saw him at tokfest and obviously mankey is good friends with repnick who was in the house with seth .it's just a shame seth hangs around with bad people as he is a nice guy himself .
26F0E15B-5ABD-4CBC-B2DE-DAB40E883BE2.jpeg

Can't find rep nick and maddies thread but I think they have broke up again .also he's started OF

• Wow
Reactions: 1
They sold this account to some guy doing cryptocurrency lol I wonder what’s it sold for

Its on of nicks friends and i hope if he has sold it he gave some of the money to the other people that was part of the group and not just kept it for him and maddie

Its on of nicks friends and i hope if he has sold it he gave some of the money to the other people that was part of the group and not just kept it for him and maddie
Are they back on right now? I can’t keep up

Has maddie or nick got a thread i hunted cant find it shes removed all the wedding pics from insta

• Wow
Has maddie or nick got a thread i hunted cant find it shes removed all the wedding pics from insta
I think Nick might have a thread somewhere. I really can’t remember
But they are always on then off then on then off
It’s their normality lool

Did madie and nick split again the get together again i cant find nicks thread do they donit for views and are they really married or was thst a stunt

Did madie and nick split again the get together again i cant find nicks thread do they donit for views and are they really married or was thst a stunt
House on move is done
If they did it again i imagine will get a new account for it
Old accounts been passed or sold on
Yes broke up then back together for 6434th time
The thread you are looking for is here