House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do follow her and I actually like her, I think she is funny and has really good style

Reactions: 4
Is she the one that stole her man from another women? 😂 all that filtering I now know why

Reactions: 3
Omg! Look at her without the filter! You can tell she had way too much jobs done on her face! Whyyyy??? Even her face is gifted! She can't be too confident if she's scared to show herself without filters, maybe she regretted all the botox? Lol
I'm getting fed up with her stories, all you see is ad, ad, ad, gifted. She is licking lots of arses to get more free stuff!!
Gifted husband, gifted face, gifted home... She achieved nothing in life, she climbed up on others back... Well done! You should be so proud of yourself Victoria Holcroft!

• Haha
I assume she is also getting affiliate links through Matalan. Although she doesnt declare it in so many stories.

Reactions: 2
Watched her stories she comes across as so condescending and arrogant. Why is she a public figure anyway?

• Haha
Yes she doesnt come across well. I dont think she has much of a life apart from Instagram. Not many friends in real life. Maybe because she is such a stand offish type

I really like her! She is getting a bit AD happy which is slightly irritating but I like her energy. I also laugh at the way she goes on about spending Mr H’s money, clearly taking the piss out of herself 😆

Reactions: 1
Vicky is gorgeous, her home is beautiful and she has an amazing personality, one of my favourite accounts. Be kind ✌

Reactions: 2
She posted a story this eve of some ugly mirrored urn. I thought it was something ashes are kept in