House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep and it’s hilarious that she’s fallen for the scam. Hubby has probably told her to pull her finger out and do something but guess he didn’t mean sit on your arse and talk crap all day trying to fool people. She needs to show her ACTUAL profit which she could easy do if she has nothing to hide. Just hide everything else on her statement.
What’s this Monat shampoo now being touted? Some kind of MLM?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Has she REALLY in her latest stories just used someone’s illness to promote her scammy mlm?!?!?! She’s VILE! 😡

• Wow
Her hair looks dry as sticks, no shine at all.
If the skincare is that good, why is she showing us with a filter on.

Reactions: 3
I see she’s changed her account name from House of Holcroft to Victoria Holcroft now she’s a shampoo seller.
I’ve unfollowed now, I quite liked following her home account but now it’s just about all shampoo and I have zero interest in that. I wouldn’t normally unfollow but it’s constant selling

Reactions: 3
I see she’s changed her account name from House of Holcroft to Victoria Holcroft now she’s a shampoo seller.
I’ve unfollowed now, I quite liked following her home account but now it’s just about all shampoo and I have zero interest in that. I wouldn’t normally unfollow but it’s constant selling
And it's boring, like how much can you talk about shampoo🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I came on here to see if anyone mentioned the guzzel when she’s drinking?

It turns my stomach every time 🤢

I don’t know why she does it.

I came on here to see if anyone mentioned the guzzel when she’s drinking?

It turns my stomach every time 🤢

I don’t know why she does it.
Yes and when she pauses to suck her spit back 🤢🤢🤢.
This whole monat is bad, i dont follow her now, all shes interested in is just making money for herself, and then to brag how well of she is. She no home page now.
But do go and read the reviews on monat

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Today on story’s she’s running down Olaplex saying it’s rubbish.
I worked in sales for years and the absolute most unprofessional thing you can do is slag off another product to try and sell yours.

As the saying goes ‘blowing out someone else’s candle doesn’t make yours shine brighter’

Good luck to her with her business, she’s enjoying it and appears to be doing well so credit to her, but slagging off another brand comes across as desperate and is in very poor taste
---
Yes and when she pauses to suck her spit back 🤢🤢🤢.
This whole monat is bad, i dont follow her now, all shes interested in is just making money for herself, and then to brag how well of she is. She no home page now.
But do go and read the reviews on monat
Just read the Monat reviews (I looked at Trust Pilot) oh dear!!!

Today on story’s she’s running down Olaplex saying it’s rubbish.
I worked in sales for years and the absolute most unprofessional thing you can do is slag off another product to try and sell yours.

As the saying goes ‘blowing out someone else’s candle doesn’t make yours shine brighter’

Good luck to her with her business, she’s enjoying it and appears to be doing well so credit to her, but slagging off another brand comes across as desperate and is in very poor taste
---

Just read the Monat reviews (I looked at Trust Pilot) oh dear!!!
I'd take olaplex over the stuff she's peddling like

And she always uses a filter on herself, how can you advertise how amazing your products are when you’ve got a filter on yourself 😂

Reactions: 5
Have you seen her stories today, running down Moroccan oil. Honestly she needs to educate herself, I have second hand embarrassment watching her put oil on her straightens in a desperate bid to make that Monat shite look good.
It's unethical for a sales rep to promote their hair brand by disparaging another brand. Healthy competition and positive promotion are more effective and respectful ways to build trust with customers.
Awful, awful way to try and make your brand look good.

Remember when she was flogging the exante products and they were sooooo good.

Clearly was a pack of lies or she wouldn't be stones heavier and now she's dishing out fitness and weightloss advice. Laughable 🤣