Hot deals and bargains

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread to post good deals and bargains, I find the deal websites have so much and most isn't much of a deal at all

This Bose noise cancelling headphones are on offer for £199, I know still so expensive but supposed to be amazing. I'm very sound conscious and apparently even on a plane they block out everything.

Reactions: 1
A thread to post good deals and bargains, I find the deal websites have so much and most isn't much of a deal at all

This Bose noise cancelling headphones are on offer for £199, I know still so expensive but supposed to be amazing. I'm very sound conscious and apparently even on a plane they block out everything.

I have these and they are EPIC.

I like vestaire collective for luxury goods at a cheaper price! dont get me wrong still expensive but you can find good quality loubs for half off

Reactions: 2

They are absolutely amazing, I bought a pair years ago and they are still going strong. I couldn’t go back to not having them when I fly.

Switch lite - in grey but £179.99