Honest Mum - how very dishonest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree.

I thought she hadn’t had her baby yet
Sorry meant toddler and being pregnant

I can’t work her out, she’s constantly referring to sex toys and sex, we all have sex but don’t need to share with the world. Also constantly getting people to follow her husband aswell as her go raise his profile too, it’s annoying!

Someone’s mentioned on here about her buying followers, is this true??
So my comments got moved into here from the thread I set up, I’ve gone back to the beginning but this is about a different honest mum it’s not the same person we’re discussing 🤷🏽‍♀️

I was so confused!! I was like.. pretty sure her kids are older than mine and my youngest is 6! Can I use the excuse I’ve got a toddler now!? ;)

Reactions: 1
Imagine my horror when Honest Mum came up as a sponsored post on my Facebook for an Insta Bundle pack. $19. :unsure: I'm in the UK. Maybe she's pleasant enough but I just find her so very bland. Definitely a #soblessed type. Would certainly not buy anything she recommends and don't feel that she's any sort of expert to be telling me about Instagram. So so many more Instagrammers I respect.

There is two honest mum on IG, I think people have got mixed up. There is @honestmum who blantantly buys her followers, then there is @the_honest_mum who is preggers

Reactions: 4
Glad I found this thread, thoughts on the honest mum and her honest parenting? Her kids seems to be out of control, there seems to be no structure or routine and the house is a mess!! Maybe concentrate less on your “new business” and more on your kids

They are ALWAYS ill 😷 I wish I could function as well as she has today with a “stinking migraine”