Honest cleaning accounts worth following? (Instagram)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to ask who is genuinely honest on Instagram. As with many I got sucked in by the whole Hinch experience. There are others I follow who appear totally genuine. Some however show “look what I’ve received through the post” and excitedly open and show their gifts. I don’t wish to sound bitter but in a world where poverty is rife right now, why don’t they donate items to charity or do a “giveaway” . When they say they are reps, then provide a swipe with a discount code do they receive commission? Should the segments be marked as AD when they show and discuss their products. My thoughts are if this is the case it’s not a genuine review as they are being paid.
I’m glad to say two Instagram ladies have been very kind and informative to me they are The Real Housewife of Herts and Wench Life. There so many like me who can easily be taken in by clever sales people.
Thank you in advance form a rather Naive lady.

Reactions: 7
the_flylady ... on insta, FB and they also have a website, they’ve been around for more than 10 years. I think it’s done by an older lady, but she has some good information.

Reactions: 4
The Organised Mum, Gemma actually wants to help people enjoy life outside of housework and she hardly ever does anything #ad #gifted. Which is impressive given how many followers she has and that she’s writing a book about it.

The Secret Cleaner is pretty good too.

Reactions: 6
Fly lady has been around a very long time, I printed her cleaning sheets on a 9 pin printer, like....20 years ago? Kim Woodburn just got insta, she does not suffer fools, we just need Aggie with her tester tools. 😊

Lynsey queen of clean is really good

Reactions: 5
I love flylady! Gemma from the organised mum method is very down to earth. Lyndsey Queen of clean is another favourite of mine.

Reactions: 3
Lyndsey queen of clean is good. I thought Lyndsey had been around years? I’ve certainly followed her on Instagram for years. How has Mrs Hinch got such a huge following in such short time?? I’ve only heard of her since 2018? 🤔

Jotties Journal. She just seems lovely and down to earth and one of my favourites

I always thought and do think that the Thompson home on insta is genuine 😊 unless I'm wrong?

Pretty.penny.farthings was a ex hincher and she has realised the harm that all these chemicals has had a detrimental effect on her little girls health. She's been posting today about eco cleaning and making eco cleaning natural cleaners for the home. I've followed her for years and she comes across as kind and genuine. No ads or swipe ups etc.

Lyndsey queen of clean is good. I thought Lyndsey had been around years? I’ve certainly followed her on Instagram for years. How has Mrs Hinch got such a huge following in such short time?? I’ve only heard of her since 2018? 🤔
Because you can buy followers on eBay...swipe up🤣

• Haha
Pretty.penny.farthings was a ex hincher and she has realised the harm that all these chemicals has had a detrimental effect on her little girls health. She's been posting today about eco cleaning and making eco cleaning natural cleaners for the home. I've followed her for years and she comes across as kind and genuine. No ads or swipe ups etc.
I really like her and her wee chickens!! So glad she has seen the light on Hinch, I saw a few days she was asking how to do swipe ups and she has over 20k followers so I think she is genuinely a good one

Reactions: 1