homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow her , but she has become so self abscessed and oh look at me , I’ve had to unfollow she has become so big headed all because she has started doing Utube videos wow love 🥱

Reactions: 5
She is an absolute bore. Definitely buying followers. Just have a look and see how many are bots.
Also what's with the bragging with her salary. Nobody cares hun.

Reactions: 2
She is an absolute bore. Definitely buying followers. Just have a look and see how many are bots.
Also what's with the bragging with her salary. Nobody cares hun.
Not seen this acc before but just had a look and scrolled through followers - so so so many bots!

Reactions: 1
I agree I started watching her after finding out I was pregnant for the pregnancy bits but found her to be insincere and like she could be quite nasty and then recently on Instagram she was quite abrupt in the way she was telling people not to recommend sippy cups as they'd brought one of every type felt it was a bit unnecessary as people were just trying to help and didn't like her tone at all put me right off her.

I found her about 9 months ago and found her baby videos really good.... now she’s doing ads I’m like oh great, another ad for Readly or some crappy jewellery 🙄 also when she got engaged she started tagging loads of venues and it just comes across as “hey I’m an influencer do me a deal on my wedding venue”

Reactions: 4
I followed this account for a while when she was just a home account. I see she hasn’t stopped buying followers and likes for her posts.

Another vapid airhead selling her kid out for likes and gifted stuff on Instagram.

Also she has massively unfollowed so many accounts who supported her when she first started.
What a knob 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
I followed this account for a while when she was just a home account. I see she hasn’t stopped buying followers and likes for her posts.

Another vapid airhead selling her kid out for likes and gifted stuff on Instagram.

Also she has massively unfollowed so many accounts who supported her when she first started.
What a knob 🤦‍♀️
I unfollowed her since I last posted on here. I found her through YouTube at first and thought I’d give her insta ago but she’s slowly turning into all the other idiots that I can’t stand. Every time I viewed her stories she just moans incessantly. And yep I agree with the selling of her kid, I cannot imagine doing that to my child

I unfollowed her since I last posted on here. I found her through YouTube at first and thought I’d give her insta ago but she’s slowly turning into all the other idiots that I can’t stand. Every time I viewed her stories she just moans incessantly. And yep I agree with the selling of her kid, I cannot imagine doing that to my child
I can’t imagine sharing that much of any child on instagram. It’s not for me tbh. The majority would sell their souls for instant gratification.
I think she tried lots of angles to see what would work, home, then fashion then beauty. She struck gold with her pregnancy as her account flew from there (mostly bots mind you)

• Heart
I can’t imagine sharing that much of any child on instagram. It’s not for me tbh. The majority would sell their souls for instant gratification.
I think she tried lots of angles to see what would work, home, then fashion then beauty. She struck gold with her pregnancy as her account flew from there (mostly bots mind you)

What comes to mind when people say they have “bots” as followers

Can we please talk about how cringey her reels are 😫 I can't cope

Reactions: 6
Can we please talk about how cringey her reels are 😫 I can't cope
Completely agree! She thinks she's some sort of super mum! Poor her, having to work and look after a child full time. She's the only person ever to have done that... 🙄

Completely agree! She thinks she's some sort of super mum! Poor her, having to work and look after a child full time. She's the only person ever to have done that... 🙄
Honestly these kind of people baffle me!
I'm a mum of two I don't over share my children online and quite frankly wouldn't dream of making reels like that 😫 it comes across as really unhealthy to me! Spend time with your child instead of telling a load of strangers hiw much you love him!

Honestly these kind of people baffle me!
I'm a mum of two I don't over share my children online and quite frankly wouldn't dream of making reels like that 😫 it comes across as really unhealthy to me! Spend time with your child instead of telling a load of strangers hiw much you love him!
She's like all the other "mum influencers" using her child as bait for views/ money. She said on a video at some point that she'd stop showing George so much when he turns one but this will never happen as she'll lose views and she knows that! People keep praising her saying how amazing she is as a mother, but in my option, an amazing mother would spend time with their child instead of just filming them. Especially when you don't see them all day as they've been at nursery.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's like all the other "mum influencers" using her child as bait for views/ money. She said on a video at some point that she'd stop showing George so much when he turns one but this will never happen as she'll lose views and she knows that! People keep praising her saying how amazing she is as a mother, but in my option, an amazing mother would spend time with their child instead of just filming them. Especially when you don't see them all day as they've been at nursery.
Exactly!!! I’m really conscious around my baby as to what I do - I really try not to be on my phone infront of him and just give him attention as they’re only small for so long! Really sad when women use their children for content

👏 couldn't have wrote this better myself!!!

Another thing that annoyed me about her- ergobaby gifted her a new carrier so she proceeds to give her old carrier away in a "giveaway"! Why not put the new one in the giveaway, especially as George is nearing the age where he would want to be walking. She's just so greedy.
I also watched her Christmas budget video this morning. She constantly mentions that she wants a new Christmas tree but isn't going to buy one this year. Clearly on the beg for a new one!

• Heart
Just had a look at her account - she won’t keep her child off Instagram now he has reached 1. She is loving the collaborations and validation.

I honestly don’t know why people follow these vapid air heads. Her life isn’t exactly inspiring.
Her home is ok- a bit bland and basic for my taste. She isn’t the first women to give birth but certainly act that way.
I honestly don’t get pimping your kids out for cash and likes. Just baffling really

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Another thing that annoyed me about her- ergobaby gifted her a new carrier so she proceeds to give her old carrier away in a "giveaway"! Why not put the new one in the giveaway, especially as George is nearing the age where he would want to be walking. She's just so greedy.
I also watched her Christmas budget video this morning. She constantly mentions that she wants a new Christmas tree but isn't going to buy one this year. Clearly on the beg for a new one!
Omg YES!!! I thought that was so tight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.