Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tellingit

unfollowed ages ago. Couldn’t stick the gal, prob lovely and all that but she is boring
Her home isn’t even that nice yet she has 9000 followers in 2 month or so she says. Her boobs are about as real as her teeth... says they’re real I’m not buying it 😂

Reactions: 1
Well you don’t have to follow it... I don’t know why it bothers you so much. If I’m feeling confident why on earth does it bother someone so much they have to come to this forum to slate me? It’s laughable to be honest and clearly jealousy.
CLEARLY jealous. Jealousy of what? Please confirm.

erin182

VIP Member
Why the hell do either of you care? what I post has nothing to do with anyone unless you support me if not then don’t follow what I post simple as.
Honestly, you’re best just not reading here because coming on here is pretty futile, people won’t stop talking about you. For your own sake just don’t read it 🤷‍♀️

Why the hell do either of you care? what I post has nothing to do with anyone unless you support me if not then don’t follow what I post simple as.
I saw your account shared by other accounts I follow - I clicked on it and thought your home was lovely but I’m not interested in following an account with lingerie pics. Not my thing (first and only time I’ve viewed your account - I don’t follow what you post simple as).

Tellingit

Homeofkp so boring and dull lighten the fuck up. We get it you’re depressed no need to talk about it every day I’m becoming depressed just reading it! Borrrrring just like your dull colour scheme 😂