Homeland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Homeland is the only programme that I've stayed with for all the series. I thought the ending was fairly true to it's history. I liked the link back to the Damien Lewis days.
What did everyone else think?

Reactions: 1
Absolutely amazing, loved it! I was literally on the edge of my seat!!! Best series I’ve ever watched by far. So sad it’s over now though.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely amazing, loved it! I was literally on the edge of my seat!!! Best series I’ve ever watched by far. So sad it’s over now though.
It was brilliant wasn't it. Over the years I've often myself shouting at the tv, getting involved haha.

Homeland is the only programme that I've stayed with for all the series. I thought the ending was fairly true to it's history. I liked the link back to the Damien Lewis days.
What did everyone else think?
Loved it. Absolutely my favourite show from the past (almost) 10 years. Thought the ending was perfect. Hoping for a spin off but if not, it was a perfect way to bow out. Gutted it’s over!

Reactions: 4
Loved it. Absolutely my favourite show from the past (almost) 10 years. Thought the ending was perfect. Hoping for a spin off but if not, it was a perfect way to bow out. Gutted it’s over!
I think they did so well writing an ending that was a perfect finished yet still managed to leave the door open for future episodes.

If they don't do a spin off, even a one off feature episode in the future or something would be great!

• Heart
I've watched it from the very beginning. Always edge of the seat stuff every episode. Thought the final episode was very good. Highly recommend.

Watched it for years and can genuinely say it had the best ending of all seasons I’ve really been into.

• Heart
I gave up in season 6 after Quinn died.
i think I tried a couple of season 7 but it didn’t interest me.
I might watch the finale but it may not make much sense to me now.

• Heart
I gave up in season 6 after Quinn died.
i think I tried a couple of season 7 but it didn’t interest me.
I might watch the finale but it may not make much sense to me now.
It might be season 6 that I thought wasn't as good. The one before the finale got better after about ep.5 I think. I vaguely remember it was quite slow to get going with not much happening each week.

You might want to watch the end couple of episodes of Season 7 for the full back story
to Yevgeny and Carrie's relationship. Although you might be able to get enough info from the recap at the start of Season 8, ep.1 and the references they make to it throughout the series. A lot of new things happen too that don't require much prior knowledge of past seasons.

I stopped watching a while ago as we didn't have the tv channel it was on. It's on one of the streaming services now and I am on season 6. Love it.