Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plans so far for the house

Put in log burner
Buy wardrobes
New flooring/carpets
Paint bathroom
Paint exterior
Buy fake plants
Buy new bed frame and side tables
Move bathroom wall/ new bathroom with a super expensive suite
Buy land and cover all legal fees
Landscape a secret garden
Convert downstairs cupboard into a toilet
In 5 years, extend with new kitchen/utility/French patio doors 🤪

Have I missed anything because I'm bleeping dizzy 😵
Average costs (anyone feel free to provide more accurate estimates)
Put in log burner - £5,000
Buy wardrobes £1,499
New flooring/carpets £6,000
Paint bathroom £50
Paint exterior £400 (DIY)
Buy fake plants £500 - £1,000
Buy new bed frame and side tables £800
Move bathroom wall/ new bathroom with a super expensive suite £15,000
Buy land and cover all legal fees £30,000
Landscape a secret garden £10,000 - £20,000
Convert downstairs cupboard into a toilet £5000 - £10,000
In 5 years, extend with new kitchen/utility/French patio doors 🤪 - £30,000 - £40,000

Total ave £89,250

All this on, at best, approx £50k combined annual salary IF they stick these new jobs. And I think £50k is being generous tbh.

Good luck Abby hen, you’re going to need it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Average costs (anyone feel free to provide more accurate estimates)
Put in log burner - £5,000
Buy wardrobes £1,499
New flooring/carpets £6,000
Paint bathroom £50
Paint exterior £400 (DIY)
Buy fake plants £500 - £1,000
Buy new bed frame and side tables £800
Move bathroom wall/ new bathroom with a super expensive suite £15,000
Buy land and cover all legal fees £30,000
Landscape a secret garden £10,000 - £20,000
Convert downstairs cupboard into a toilet £5000 - £10,000
In 5 years, extend with new kitchen/utility/French patio doors 🤪 - £30,000 - £40,000

Total ave £89,250

All this on, at best, approx £50k combined annual salary IF they stick these new jobs. And I think £50k is being generous tbh.

Good luck Abby hen, you’re going to need it.
Double the entire quote I reckon 😂 a few years back or whatever she got a quote for her dream kitchen and that alone was 20-30k plus an extension etc. same as her bathroom. If she does everything she wants I reckon 150k minimum. Plus the cost of
The property 70k - think of the house she could have purchased for the 200-250k she is going to spend 😂😂 the lass is an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Double the entire quote I reckon 😂 a few years back or whatever she got a quote for her dream kitchen and that alone was 20-30k plus an extension etc. same as her bathroom. If she does everything she wants I reckon 150k minimum. Plus the cost of
The property 70k - think of the house she could have purchased for the 200-250k she is going to spend 😂😂 the lass is an idiot
Totally this ☝
My first house was similar to hers, ex council house with potential but I didn't spend thousands on it because I knew I would never get it back when I sold it. (I knew it wasn't my forever home.)

Unfortunately I bought it in 2004 just before the financial crash so I was in negative equity for a while but I saved and the market corrected. As I was paying of my mortgage I also knew that if things for me went tits up then I could always sell it and walk away without bankruptcy!

Yes I decorated and made it nice but I didn't plough thousands into an extension or new kitchen. What I did was contine to save hard so I could step up the property market and buy my long-term/forever home.

They both seem to have insecure employment and no family back up so need to think long term. As long as your house is worth more than you bought it for you can always sell it if needed.

There is a ceiling price for every property and the money she is suggesting she spends on it would be better saved and used to buy her next property.

She is just another account who is hooked into the Insta aesthetic rather than making sensible, financially astute and calm decisions based on how things are in real life!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Aye, I’ve probably been low in my estimations 😂. God I know, there’s only so much she can do to add value. Hopefully she reads this and realises that she isn’t being very clever but no one can tell her anything🤦🏽‍♀️

How long has she been wearing that outfit for? It looks like she’s split food down it. She’s bogging

Reactions: 2
Wtf is going on with her face with those big rosey cheeks lol why do people insist on using these ridiculous filters 😅 surely it would be better to just show your actual skin!
Agreed I came here to say I can’t stand these bloody filters! She looks like something from the uncanny valley

Agreed I came here to say I can’t stand these bloody filters! She looks like something from the uncanny valley
I tried the filter on my face just to see how accurate her story was. I looked like Katie price😆 lord knows what she looks like in real life

She just has so much stuff. Why does she need so many perfumes / skin care stuff / hair stuff??

What is the need? Maybe I'm just a minimalist, but I have one / two perfumes, one / two face products & one hair product 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.