Home_sweet_home_46

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New doors really? I bet this woman is credit carded upto her neck! She just constantly buys ‘stuff’. Sad really....

It was an add.... she would have got them for free. Along with 99% of everything else on her house.

Reactions: 2
New doors really? I bet this woman is credit carded upto her neck! She just constantly buys ‘stuff’. Sad really....
She got her doors for free as they were an ad. However, she definitely has a credit card for the amount of tit she eats. Must spend £5,000 a year on nobbly bobblys

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We could all brag about our homes being gorgeous, if it was all gifted to us. She mainly follows companies. She must think she is too good to follow every day people, who actually work for items, rather then gifted.

I've been following her for ages but today was one AD too many. She's clearly well off (mulberry bag sat on the seat in her stories) but most of her home has been #gifted to her. Then I see a new sofa is being gifted. Let's not forget the new bed recently gifted even though her other bed was fine. Unfollowed now, my blood pressure can't take anymore.