Home_at_threefourfive

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else checked her out? She’s a former mortgage advisor/broker turned Instagram home account and also has a travel business which is now her main job. Pretty sure it’s a MLM scheme. Always posting asking for new ‘agents’ to sign up. Always on holidays. Has to be making an absolute packet out of signing up her followers.

Recently did an interview with her local newspaper - the Liverpool Echo and has now gained even more followers to rinse.

Reactions: 6
Yep I follow her,she seems nice always responds.Not sure of the travel thingy its same as luxefamily5

Reactions: 2
Yeah its the same as Luxefamily5, Rachael is her upline aswell. She seems a nice girl and I loved it when it was a proper home account but the travel just makes it crap. I love travel and a discount but if your not big into 'network marketing' the big pay won't happen but shes selling a dream to many and gaining from it.

Reactions: 3
Yeah its the same as Luxefamily5, Rachael is her upline aswell. She seems a nice girl and I loved it when it was a proper home account but the travel just makes it crap. I love travel and a discount but if your not big into 'network marketing' the big pay won't happen but shes selling a dream to many and gaining from it.
I'm lost with how it works seen 1 account shes in her 20s and making a fortune

Reactions: 1
I'm lost with how it works seen 1 account shes in her 20s and making a fortune
So say I signed up under her, id be paying £140 upfront and £30 ish a month to get my licence and to use their systems. Then they have another scheme , which is what they are doing. So in addition, if I wanted to do it, I would have to pay another £40 per month. For that you get the training on marketing and you opt to 'build a team and sign people up. For every person you sign up you get £3 per month income. Once you hit so many sign ups you get additional per month. I think home at 242 is at around 500/600 sign ups under her and her upline has around 6000.

Its not going to last forever, these schemes dont but at the moment they are making a fortune based on getting others to buy into the travel agency side.

Hope that helps.

Is it Marcella by any chance?

Reactions: 5
So say I signed up under her, id be paying £140 upfront and £30 ish a month to get my licence and to use their systems. Then they have another scheme , which is what they are doing. So in addition, if I wanted to do it, I would have to pay another £40 per month. For that you get the training on marketing and you opt to 'build a team and sign people up. For every person you sign up you get £3 per month income. Once you hit so many sign ups you get additional per month. I think home at 242 is at around 500/600 sign ups under her and her upline has around 6000.

Its not going to last forever, these schemes dont but at the moment they are making a fortune based on getting others to buy into the travel agency side.

Hope that helps.

Is it Marcella by any chance?
No her name is
Lucylianarose

I've not heard of her. Marcella is in her 20s and the upline from luxefamiy. Must make a fair bit. Although, like I said before I doubt it will be a forever income like they say it will
Just seen that marcella has been earning around 60k a month 😞🙈 surely it cant last forever

I liked this account at first too when it was a home account but now it's constantly Lyndsey pushing the MLM holiday crap. Only on stories though never grid posts 🤔 If it sounds too good to be true it usually is!

I preferred it when it was a home account. I love what they have done to their garden and the home is lovely too.
All she does is flog this travel scheme which is clearly an MLM.

I live in the same area, I don’t know her but know of her. It’s all show “Look at me” A proper show off it’s like Blackpool driving past at night just so everyone can look in and see what she’s got but not realising 90% of it is gifted 🤦🏻‍♀️ Private reg on her car, I’m not into that life and this travel tit is just push push push you ask a simple question and it’s like il send you all the info and we can chat tonight with the other 1537532 sign ups around the globe 🤣🤣

And her voice changes she’s quite chavvy and loud but try’s talking posh on insta 🤣

I live in the same area, I don’t know her but know of her. It’s all show “Look at me” A proper show off it’s like Blackpool driving past at night just so everyone can look in and see what she’s got but not realising 90% of it is gifted 🤦🏻‍♀️ Private reg on her car, I’m not into that life and this travel tit is just push push push you ask a simple question and it’s like il send you all the info and we can chat tonight with the other 1537532 sign ups around the globe 🤣🤣

And her voice changes she’s quite chavvy and loud but try’s talking posh on insta 🤣
Definitely comes across all fur coat and no knickers😂 If this travel shite is all its cracked up to be she wouldn't need to keep banging on about it. It's like brain washing 😏

How on earth has she managed to afford her new home? It's over 600k!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She posted it on stories and I live local so know which one it is! It's a bungalow that I imagine she will knock down or alter significantly so god knows how much she will end up splashing out!

• Wow
She posted it on stories and I live local so know which one it is! It's a bungalow that I imagine she will knock down or alter significantly so god knows how much she will end up splashing out!
I've just found it online.. Wow that's some plot 😳

I know! Crazy how much money she's come into as she will definitely need to spend on top of what she's paid to get in insta worthy!

Cant believe she's made so much through the travel scheme. Especially during a global pandemic!

She used to work part time in a bank so she's come a long way!

Plus she said there's planning permission to build a property on the land which I'm sure they will do.

Just seen it, yes there's alot of land but also lots of other nice houses that are up for sale (cheaper) and she chooses that one which comes with an extortionate price tag.

Last edited:
How on earth has she managed to afford her new home? It's over 600k!
No I’m sure it’s 450? Still a hell of a lot of money but people like her don’t mind going in debt to look like there loaded to outsiders. She’s so fake I no her and live local she walks in home bargains like she’s a celebrity and everyone should be running over to her. Even her friends can’t believe how shallow she’s become, people see her as a big nobhead 🤣

• Haha