Home With Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is she just isn’t consistent and can’t stick at anything.

She has a trail of jobs she hasn’t stuck at, sick all the time, turning up late etc but she didn’t really need to work much. Her parents were well off, her dad bought her a car brand new off the forecourt for her 18th IIRC and she moaned it wasn’t cool enough 😒 she went to uni, and as soon as she came home, her husband spotted her and asked for her number and that’s it. He’s 10 years older, they immediately bought a house and she had babies. She had a couple of businesses she set up but couldn’t stick at so they all failed. It’s just the same with Instagram - she did it for a bit, it was new and exciting so she was successful initially and seemed helped along by the fact her children were young and her house was aesthetically pleasing but she hasn’t been able to keep up. You have to be consistent with Instagram. She’s definitely envious of her sister in law who just had another baby and while I’m sorry if she does have alcohol issues…I personally don’t think it’s entirely true. I know her too well and I think she’s using it to gain sympathy and try and get her popularity back up. She has been living life perfectly normal for all this time while she’s been “away and healing” 🤔 Her stories this week have all been boring as hell - just videos of a tree, saying it’s snowing or a crappy brownie recipe.

I’d be very surprised if she keeps this up, I think she is bored and doesn’t have any new ideas to keep things fresh and exciting. It also seems to coincide on the back of her former best friend Ashlee the Suffolk nest getting huge media attention for her flower business and launching her Easter range 🤷🏼‍♀️ I half expected rose to come back with her own flower business because that’s the depths of her own creativity!

Reactions: 3
I think she’s jealous & a bit put out about her SIL/new baby too. Is the SIL Rose’s husband’s sister?

Reactions: 1
That mirror selfie she posted the other day … have you seen how gigantic her hand looks!? Lol

I unfollowed a while ago but her latest reel popped up in my explore page. She looks very unwell.

Reactions: 2
The problem is she just isn’t consistent and can’t stick at anything.

She has a trail of jobs she hasn’t stuck at, sick all the time, turning up late etc but she didn’t really need to work much. Her parents were well off, her dad bought her a car brand new off the forecourt for her 18th IIRC and she moaned it wasn’t cool enough 😒 she went to uni, and as soon as she came home, her husband spotted her and asked for her number and that’s it. He’s 10 years older, they immediately bought a house and she had babies. She had a couple of businesses she set up but couldn’t stick at so they all failed. It’s just the same with Instagram - she did it for a bit, it was new and exciting so she was successful initially and seemed helped along by the fact her children were young and her house was aesthetically pleasing but she hasn’t been able to keep up. You have to be consistent with Instagram. She’s definitely envious of her sister in law who just had another baby and while I’m sorry if she does have alcohol issues…I personally don’t think it’s entirely true. I know her too well and I think she’s using it to gain sympathy and try and get her popularity back up. She has been living life perfectly normal for all this time while she’s been “away and healing” 🤔 Her stories this week have all been boring as hell - just videos of a tree, saying it’s snowing or a crappy brownie recipe.

I’d be very surprised if she keeps this up, I think she is bored and doesn’t have any new ideas to keep things fresh and exciting. It also seems to coincide on the back of her former best friend Ashlee the Suffolk nest getting huge media attention for her flower business and launching her Easter range 🤷🏼‍♀️ I half expected rose to come back with her own flower business because that’s the depths of her own creativity!
I am intrigued what happened with Ashlee? Do you know? Rose's instagram hiatus and her weird change up with stories "Mama Mondays" "Self care tuesdays" etc - which lasted about 2 weeks - seemed to coincide with their fall out and Ashlees "success" (albeit started from buying followers). Seemed like there was a bit of copying/jealousy going on....

Has anyone noticed she has stopped posting for a few months now, the same as her sister-in-law, the.home.affair, they both used to update their accounts all the time?

What’s her sis in law handle again? I used to quite like her silly posts… guessing it’s because of the baby & no time to make inane reels of you leaping up the stairs 🙄
Think Rose is a bit bored and bitter. Has she given any more deets on her drinking battle??