Home of ishy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People with 0 posts, 0followers and following 0 people liking her pics 😂 yeah right, I remember last year she used to make fake accounts up to get her numbers up.

Another one filled with fake followers is her insta bestie “sjbhome” they 2 are so close and funny enough both their accounts have the same kind of followers, I think they have been discussing tactics

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Anyone here follow her ??? Her user names home of ishy with like a million bleeping x’s an underscores. I used to like her tbh but now she’s just turning into a snob who’s full of her self and posts ad after ad! Home of ishy more like home of crappy 🤣
her house is awful

Reactions: 2
Totally agree. Its top of the chav homes who think it looks classy but not an ounce of class about it.

Reactions: 1
Her house is disgusting! Honestly makes me feel sick the amount of tack. She has so many followers because she’s constantly doing a giveaway ‘follow to be in with the chance of winning’

please reignite this thread
143k followers on a house with zero content...explain

• Haha
Reactions: 2
194k now and looking at the list they’re all fake accounts hahaha
How can’t the companies spot it if we can 😂
She must spend an actual fortune buying followers and likes daily

194k now and looking at the list they’re all fake accounts hahaha
How can’t the companies spot it if we can 😂
She must spend an actual fortune buying followers and likes daily
They are definitely bought aren’t they it’s so obvious she must think people are stupid

She has zero content...the decor never changes and she doesnt get any gifted stuff for an account her size..its the most tackiest house ever, i want to de clutter it all especially her 6 pictures above her bed

I honestly do not know why people follow her, its the most disgusting house ever. Cluttered overload