Home of ishy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s likely that she’s started this thread herself and her mates are the ones with the rave comments. The reason she’s laughing is because she’s got what she wants - some attention. Let this thread go dead and move onto someone more interesting. Beyond dull now

Reactions: 4
She buys her followers and is one of the fakest people on there.
Always up jamie and sjb homes ass.

Then all 3 kept tagging the #hincharmy to gain more followers to get freebies.

Reactions: 6
Crikey, there’s nothing fire retardant in that house is there? One match and it would all be gone. I cannot deal with it at all!

Jamie that hated everything to do with zoflora and then did a give away of it 😂 anything for a few more followers!

Has anyone looked at her followers list since her numbers jumped? Accounts that don’t follow any other home account or cleaning account, her is the only one, and they are foreign names, definitely buying followers

100% she has bought THOUSANDS of followers and likes. She does it regularly and you just have to go through her followers or likes to see. So she is being clever by buying the likes which pushes engagement up. There is absolutely no way her tacky chavtastic house would be going up faster than other home accounts whose houses are much nicer and who post much more interesting stories. Ishy's house is vulgar and she is not a nice person at all. Take it from someone who was once in engagement groups with her.

Reactions: 7
Her house is too busy for me it’s like she’s bought everything that’s raved about on Instagram and slung it all together nothing looks right 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Thank God, I thought it was just me that can't stand her house. It literally looks like she's done a trolley dash in B&M, tat on top of more frigging tat. Can't believe the comments praising it all on her posts.

Reactions: 3
Thank God, I thought it was just me that can't stand her house. It literally looks like she's done a trolley dash in B&M, tat on top of more frigging tat. Can't believe the comments praising it all on her posts.
Comments will all be fake. They will be forced comments from engagement groups.

Crikey, I follow her and she was on around 25k, how has she grown so fast and why? I never see any 'real' content, just the same old

Agree nothing classy at all in there bog standard that she begged for even wooden spoons ffs 😂😂😂😂 🐡🐡🐡🐡

😂😂😂😂😂😂 jealous no Love we all have morals an not professional beggers
So, shes in it just for free stuff? Honest, but disgusting

Has anyone looked at her followers list since her numbers jumped? Accounts that don’t follow any other home account or cleaning account, her is the only one, and they are foreign names, definitely buying followers
Just checked her follower list and you're right, would explain the huge leap in such a short time. She has bought followers so is now sat with a bunch of non engaged fake followers but no growth in her story views etc to match that. How desperate and tragic

Just had a little look on her stories and I’m in horror at her using the word “******” wow just wow!!!! Very quickly deleted tho I have reported this account and I suggest everyone else dose the same! Vile vile person!

How is it fair that these idiots with no personality get to have enough money to do their house up so badly. All bleeping tat from The Range. That sofa is knocking me sick.

• Haha