Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya ma wee pals it must have taken the masseuse 7 seconds to massage her wee teeny toaty body.
.so aye nanite

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really dont think she should be encouraging people to use that sneakers ER stuff, if you read it’s actually used to strip the finish from the material so it can be re-painted. Its not an actual cleaner…..

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m not raving, well just a little but I do think it’s nice that teeny tiny Cheryl and Craig get on well with her ex and his partner so they are going on a holiday with their son. Think there are so many parents at war with exes etc. Must be nice for Dylan to enjoy this holiday with all his family

Reactions: 5
I’m not raving, well just a little but I do think it’s nice that teeny tiny Cheryl and Craig get on well with her ex and his partner so they are going on a holiday with their son. Think there are so many parents at war with exes etc. Must be nice for Dylan to enjoy this holiday with all his family
I think it’s great they all get on well. But Dylan is what, 17/18…… don’t think they all need to be going on holiday together. I could maybe understand it if he was a young child but he’s just about a grown up himself….! I actually find it a bit odd…..!

I think it’s great they all get on well. But Dylan is what, 17/18…… don’t think they all need to be going on holiday together. I could maybe understand it if he was a young child but he’s just about a grown up himself….! I actually find it a bit odd…..!
I do too, all very strange imo.

I actually agree. I've seen too many kids impacted by warring exes, so it is refreshing to see. I dont think it's that weird that they are going to New York together, maybe if it was a beach holiday but not something like New York. I just think it's nice that Dylan isn't having to choose who he'd rather go with, or upsetting one side by being with the other. This time of year always makes me sentimental though 😂

Reactions: 4
We took my son for his 18th as we kinda thought it might be the last family holiday we get together as he was going off to uni. We are married though
I know different people have reasons for disliking exes but I was very lucky my parents still got on fine. My dad would come over Xmas and be invited in for a drink etc. Both remarried and my wedding was lovely as everyone was together having a good time

Hiya ma wee pals nice to see big Craigy sporting a toupee for New York even tho its nothing like his natural colour underneath.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jeezo each of the boys parents have a type don’t they 🤣🤣 they could all be related 😬

Hiya ma wee pals nice to see big Craigy sporting a toupee for New York even tho its nothing like his natural colour underneath.
😂😂 he been on a wee transplant journey ma wee pals

• Haha
Hiya all ma wee pals. Been on a Chezza-hiatus as her page was private 🙄
Now with it being available to all us minions (ie money makers) im just gonna say …

I didn’t realise the two blondes were different people 🤣🤣🤣
Twins much????

• Haha
Hiya ma wee pals why buy a ps5 that you dont want or need to sell it on for what you ? Wee saint chezza patron saint of ripping people off

Hiya ma wee pals why buy a ps5 that you dont want or need to sell it on for what you ? Wee saint chezza patron saint of ripping people off
So everyone knows she has spare £500 just to splash on a playstation she doesn't need that someone else could have bought who actually wanted it!

• Heart
So everyone knows she has spare £500 just to splash on a playstation she doesn't need that someone else could have bought who actually wanted it!
Oh and big sticky fingers troosers video was about the Louis Vuitton bag ma luvlees , she has no shame supporting him stealing from his aunties birthday cards.

Oh and big sticky fingers troosers video was about the Louis Vuitton bag ma luvlees , she has no shame supporting him stealing from his aunties birthday cards.
Oh yea look at the trousers….. just convenient he is carry an LV bag. All show off and brag brag brag, i hate this tit! People who have money dont talk about it constantly 🙄

• Haha