Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s staying at his - she’s out a few pics up that seems like it’s his flat but like you said isn’t flashy enough for all the insta posts.

Reactions: 2
I think she’s staying at his - she’s out a few pics up that seems like it’s his flat but like you said isn’t flashy enough for all the insta posts.
Just seen this, think you could be right, bet it’s just a normal run of the mill high flat with a lift, nothing like her house she has in Renfrew. And why is paying to get it cleaned when she doesn’t stay there nor the son??

Just seen this, think you could be right, bet it’s just a normal run of the mill high flat with a lift, nothing like her house she has in Renfrew. And why is paying to get it cleaned when she doesn’t stay there nor the son??
I don’t even think it’s that fancy. From the photos she’s posted…it’s giving, run down bedsit.

I don’t even think it’s that fancy. From the photos she’s posted…it’s giving, run down bedsit.
I didn’t want to say that😂surely she’s not that desperate to give up her nice house to live somewhere like that, why didn’t he move up here???

Reactions: 1
Yeah it’s a strange one. I also think strange coming out of a marriage to jumping into a relationship and moving to a different city for him - did all happen pretty quick eh? Time will tell if it’ll last

Reactions: 5
I think her 40th birthday celebrations were very telling. Nothing with her actual friends, none of her family (bar Dylan), even the majority of travel folk were nowhere to be seen. It’s like she’s either dumped everyone or they don’t agree with her choices.

Maybe she’s keeping it clean to go on rental market or sell? Probably getting free clean from the company.

Oh she is out with the spray paint! Who is thinking she’s attempting to give the flat an upgrade?

• Haha
So her posts seem to be she’s always put and about using her laptop doing her holiday pyramid scam is she out using the free wifi as her new gaff doesn’t have any 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she actually given up her day job now? It appears also
Also since she met the new man, she's not been on any holidays or city breaks

Reactions: 6
Has she actually given up her day job now? It appears also
Also since she met the new man, she's not been on any holidays or city breaks
Imagine he’s got a full wife & the kids, hence why we don’t see them living together or going on holidays/breaks. All wee see is her walking about London herself. Although she was back in Scotland at the wkend