Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it's been mentioned before but Bobbins.at.home really annoys me,
I don't find her too bad - her style is a bit twee for me but I think she's fairly harmless. She was desperate before to turn her daughter into a mini influencer with her clothes but thankfully we no longer have to have daily wardrobe updates with lots of hopeful tags of next and Boden etc.

Reactions: 4
Completely wasteful. I unfollowed after the puppy affair. So so cruel. I also found myself just rolling my eyes and realising it’s all too chaotic, too much stuff and clutter in a house of too much monochrome. It’s like...she’s got no true style of her own so she goes whichever way the Insta-crowd go and tags along.
The puppy was so irresponsible. I saw a mile off that getting an excitable puppy when you have a son who has additional needs was just so so silly. Rather than get a mellow senior rescue or even a trained support dog it had to be a designer puppy. I’m just glad she gave him up quickly

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hate to keep mentioning it but the woman drives me nuts, sparklesnest 😡 not content with doing a story that her hairdresser has increased her prices but now doing a post about it and her sheep all fawning over her. Not saying the increase isn’t steep but keep it to yourself and find a new hairdresser don’t bad mouth her over social media as from the comments a few people know that lady

Reactions: 2
The puppy was so irresponsible. I saw a mile off that getting an excitable puppy when you have a son who has additional needs was just so so silly. Rather than get a mellow senior rescue or even a trained support dog it had to be a designer puppy. I’m just glad she gave him up quickly
That’s actually a really good point. Imagine how well a senior Labrador or support lab would have done in that environment. I’m glad she came to the conclusion quickly too. I just found it so bizarre that she went on and on about it in stories and built that whole enclosure and then *bam* one day just a random grid post with more tat under the stairs like “btw we have the dog up”.

• Heart
Willow_grove home. When she speaks. She says ‘wiff’ instead of with. Cloffs for cloths. Like Lyndsey QOC.
besutiful home. She just irritates me when she speaks. That’s all 😂.

Speaking of home accounts, what’s going on with Fabulosa? Big hoo ha from various accounts about discolouring, floaty bits in the liquid, etc. But these people buy and store these products for years, which is not meant to happen is it?

These general threads just get too messy talking about nobodies that are offlimits as not prof influencers. Please create seperate threads for anyone big enough for a tattle thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.