Hollywood Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm loving it! Love how camp and over the top it is and Jim Parsons character is brilliant. I'm into anything to do with Hollywood up to the end of the 60s so it's right up my street.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm halfway through and enjoying it. Weirdly enough a few months ago I read a book called Full Service by Scotty Bowers. The whole gas station thing is exactly whats in the book as well as some of the other Hollywood gossip. If you are into stuff like that I highly recommend it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hope so. I've finished it now and I thought the last episode let it down if I'm honest - it was all a bit too perfect, every loose end tied up. That said I'd still like another series, it was complete escapism.

Reactions: 1
I nearly didn't watch this. The cover photo on Netflix put me off. :ROFLMAO: Then heard about how good it is. I decided to give it ago. I know some of it is based on real people. I really enjoyed it.

Reactions: 1
I really loved the first two episodes, then my enjoyment was lessen with each episode after that.. I would have much rather the show have ended with them finally being able to get the film shot, rather than it being shot and then ending at the oscars, it all felt too clean and neat by the end. Also, by the end of it I didn’t really like any of the characters? Maybe that’s because they all got the perfect endings (and yes, Jim Parsons character was based on a real manager who used to prey on young men, I feel the show started to gloss over this which made me a bit uncomfortable)

Reactions: 2
Hi, sorry i have searched and can not find a thread, has anyone watch How to get away with murder on Netflix? If so is there a thread or how is one made?? Thank you 😊