HollyVlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Holly's no nonsense approach but Callum is a bit like marmite. Sometimes I like him, other times I don't.

Reactions: 1
I like her. She's not actually someone I watch all the time; I don't watch anyone all the time but she's honest, down to earth and typical of a normal everyday family. Only thing I can fault is her obsession with Taylor Swift but you know it's fine. Not always brought up as such.

Callum I don't mind either. I know people say most men ruin vlogs but you can see the balance, the banter they have between them is normal to me. It's not all public shows of affection, he's a typical bloke waiting on her to come out the house as she's getting ready etc He's not phased by her ill health which is challenging at the best of times and puts strain on most people's relationships. I just find him a typical bloke.

Reactions: 9
I am quite new to watching Holly but so far I'm really fond of her and her family. We have a lot in common re: money saving, love Florida/Disney, youngish couple and my husband is ASD like Holly.. so I feel we have a lot in common and I can really relate to them.
I can't see how anyone can dislike them tbh

Reactions: 3
I posted this because I really like them but Callum gets on my nerves a bit. I think they’ve got a great dynamic with the girls who don’t seem spoiled at all and their £100 shopping challenges are my new favourite videos. Like Holly, I also have a Vimto addiction!

Reactions: 4
I like them I find that they are one of few nice normal families with good morals on social media.

Reactions: 5
They seemed nice enough, but I had to stop watching, There were way too many words she was pronouncing wrong! ? I just couldn't watch anymore! Also, the kid with the long hair seriously needed a trim at least!

Reactions: 2
I like her. She seems genuine and I like her honesty. Not sure on Callum but he is does seem to really support her which is lovely. The older child seems a little bratty but the younger one is adorable!

Yes, I like Holly and Callum - enjoy their vidoes and like seeing the bargains!

I feel like I really recognise Holly and Callum, and husband agrees. I’m wondering if I’ve seen them before in real life or something weird like that.

I really like her, but Callum annoys me a little. I stopped watching when she made a video about the flights being wrong and triggering her ASD; that’s fine, I don’t have an issue but myself, I found it quite intrusive. I don’t want to watch a video with Holly or indeed anyone suffering.

I had no idea the girls had autism?
I’ve watched them for a while and quite like them. Callum seems a bit on the childish side but that’s not a crime in my books

I'm ambivalent so far, they seem alright. I wonder why she says "voo" not "view" and "difooser" not "diffuser", is it a certain accent? I've never heard it before ?

Reactions: 2