HollyVlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why you'd have so many kids when you have autism (mostly genetic) and a load of health issues AND a sick baby. just WHY?!
When my child was diagnosed with Autism that was it for me I didn't want any more it wasn't fair she requires so much attention and I don't think it's fair on any of the family if I had another child who also could be diagnosed I have my hands full with just 1 diagnosed child

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Like I’ve said before she isn’t the one who researches the coupons & bargains, she has a team and gets them from people on her Facebook group and doesn’t credit anyone. She’s also known for being a bit stuck up and getting whatever she wants.

Reactions: 3
Like I’ve said before she isn’t the one who researches the coupons & bargains, she has a team and gets them from people on her Facebook group and doesn’t credit anyone. She’s also known for being a bit stuck up and getting whatever she wants.
That does not surprise me at all

Reactions: 1
I've noticed that for a while, someone would post a good offer in her group and within minutes she'd re posted it and added it to insta but not credited the original poster, most of the offers she's showing on this morning have been around ages or are quite well known in the bargain community anyway, I agree she just uses other peoples ideas and claims them as her own, she's really trying to make "coupon queen" happen isn't she?

Couponing in Britain just isn't the same as the US. Coupon culture doesn't exist in the same way and you can get anywhere near as many/as good coupons in the UK.

Reactions: 6
I've noticed that for a while, someone would post a good offer in her group and within minutes she'd re posted it and added it to insta but not credited the original poster, most of the offers she's showing on this morning have been around ages or are quite well known in the bargain community anyway, I agree she just uses other peoples ideas and claims them as her own, she's really trying to make "coupon queen" happen isn't she?
Yeah she is one getting money from it with the work and ad deals.

Reactions: 3
Did you see she’s now giving credit to people on her Insta stories for deals people have found. * shared on my fb group. also the other day she put had a small procedure 🤔🤔 think someone’s been reading here, hello Holly.

Reactions: 5
Did you see she’s now giving credit to people on her Insta stories for deals people have found. * shared on my fb group. also the other day she put had a small procedure 🤔🤔 think someone’s been reading here, hello Holly.
I thought the same when I saw that 🤣

• Haha
See she’s back on YouTube and saw her mention This morning, I never realised she was on there

I saw her filming in Tesco, yesterday. She's the only youtuber I ever see out in the wild.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched her latest pallet video, did they move again, last I thought they had moved to a barn or something