HollyVlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why you'd have so many kids when you have autism (mostly genetic) and a load of health issues AND a sick baby. just WHY?!

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why you'd have so many kids when you have autism (mostly genetic) and a load of health issues AND a sick baby. just WHY?!
She only has 4 children, and the 2 older girls will be at school
But I've often wondered the same, and thought she had Cloud and Bonnie within a a short time of each other

She only has 4 children, and the 2 older girls will be at school
But I've often wondered the same, and thought she had Cloud and Bonnie within a a short time of each other
Just over a year I think

Reactions: 1
She does my head in going on about the sunflower landyard. She has lost her USP.

Reactions: 3
Hollys latest IG post is really heartbreaking. I hope 'Zac' gets the care he needs. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Something doesn’t sit right with the whole changing name thing IMO.
saw her on this morning recently 😬 had to switch it off

Who is zac?
Zac is cloud. I think they realised what a ridiculous name that was and are using the story as an excuse. Few others don’t add up with their story in her book. She gets praise for bargains but really with her Facebook group it’s other people finding them not her.

Reactions: 5