HollyVlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Holly ever mentioned what condition her son has? I watched her latest vlog last night and she says that he has a severe disability. I know they re named him from Cloud (thanks goodness) but can't remember to what, maybe Isaac? Hope he's ok little poppet.

Has Holly ever mentioned what condition her son has? I watched her latest vlog last night and she says that he has a severe disability. I know they re named him from Cloud (thanks goodness) but can't remember to what, maybe Isaac? Hope he's ok little poppet.
I believe they re named him Zac. She's never mentioned what's wrong with him, I've always wondered though

Reactions: 1

1694545388067.png

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I've not seen Holly on socials for ages, does she still do her segment on this morning?

Reactions: 1
She's not been on This Morning for quite a while I've noticed
Not as many vlogs I've noticed too?
yeah I thought she'd gone very quiet, her insta accounts haven't been posted on since September (main) and October (coupon queen).

Reactions: 2
That family has really been through it.
Also if Callum loved the name cloud so much why didn't he change his name to that rather than giving it to a baby.

Reactions: 4